illegals or the boat people as my granddaughter calls them are to be offered up to 3k to leave and go to rwanda, where are the gov going to get the money, i hope they dont take it off my gyro.

• Haha 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The illegals that are already here have paid around twice the money the government are offering them to get here to start with; they’ve seen what a soft touch we are, putting them up in hotels, feedin

I’m not sure about paying criminals for breaking the law. Whats to stop them using some of the money they got from the government to get back to France and do it all over again ? If they acc

Its instinctive group behaviour we all do it i dont know why people would expect any different.....you dont invite a lion into your home and expect or even ask it to not act like a lion ive never unde

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, big sid said:

illegals or the boat people as my granddaughter calls them are to be offered up to 3k to leave and go to rwanda, where are the gov going to get the money, i hope they dont take it off my gyro.

At last, the solution many have been saying for years and one originally proposed by Enoch Powell.

Now, if they can just find a few more quid per person and extend that to every ethnic and their descendants then we will be in the right track.

Great idea ! 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

£3k is a bargain  to get rid of the filth take some of our benefit scroungers with them  

Getting rid of the 3rd world would be a massive step towards restoring national pride and self belief, there will also be more resources for our own who are in need and find themselves fallen on hard times…..create the conditions for us to be us again and everything will look after itself.

Our own people having to get by with the assistance of the state are such a small part of the UK problems as to be not even worth a mention…..in fact, they don’t even figure in the equation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Getting rid of the 3rd world would be a massive step towards restoring national pride and self belief, there will also be more resources for our own who are in need and find themselves fallen on hard times…..create the conditions for us to be us again and everything will look after itself.

Our own people having to get by with the assistance of the state are such a small part of the UK problems as to be not even worth a mention…..in fact, they don’t even figure in the equation.

I’m not talking about the genuine ones on benefits I’m talking about the work shy ones who have no intention of getting a job, so to me any other person who pays tax in the UK they are worth a mention (maybe not on this topic) 

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

I’m not talking about the genuine ones on benefits I’m talking about the work shy ones who have no intention of getting a job, so to me any other person who pays tax in the UK they are worth a mention (maybe not on this topic) 

I always find this an interesting conversation mate.

Ill tell you how much you would see back in your tax if they took every single person off the jam role (genuine & not genuine) tomorrow……zero !……as in not one single penny ! 

It’s not the people embracing an environment not of their own making that is the problem, it’s the environment itself.

If anything, we should be paying British women to stay at home and have more kids !

Hungary is a great model to follow, they know the money don’t matter because supporting your own is more important.

Anyway, as I say, just a subject that interests me.

Back to the tribes, we should be giving them all 50 grand each if it’s makes them f**k off.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I always find this an interesting conversation mate.

Ill tell you how much you would see back in your tax if they took every single person off the jam role (genuine & not genuine) tomorrow……zero !……as in not one single penny ! 

It’s not the people embracing an environment not of their own making that is the problem, it’s the environment itself.

If anything, we should be paying British women to stay at home and have more kids !

Hungary is a great model to follow, they know the money don’t matter because supporting your own is more important.

Anyway, as I say, just a subject that interests me.

Back to the tribes, we should be giving them all 50 grand each if it’s makes them f**k off.

I’m all for women staying at home mate looking after the kids imo that’s where they belong. 

Hungry is a fantastic country in many respects it’s such a shame all of Europe isn’t ran the same it appears they are going to have a great relationship with the US when big Don gets back in. 

• Like 1

The illegals that are already here have paid around twice the money the government are offering them to get here to start with; they’ve seen what a soft touch we are, putting them up in hotels, feeding them , giving them free medical and dental treatments, pocket money, etc .

How many of them will be stupid enough to give it all up to be shipped off to an African shithole for the relatively trivial sum of £3k ?

A rhetorical question as I’m guessing none of them will take up the offer !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The illegals that are already here have paid around twice the money the government are offering them to get here to start with; they’ve seen what a soft touch we are, putting them up in hotels, feeding them , giving them free medical and dental treatments, pocket money, etc .

How many of them will be stupid enough to give it all up to be shipped off to an African shithole for the relatively trivial sum of £3k ?

A rhetorical question as I’m guessing none of them will take up the offer !

Cheers.

Absolutely agree mate, it’s not enough money by a long shot.

Stick another nought on the end.....infact give them whatever they want 30k/40/50....apart from being cheaper in the long run its simply the right thing to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m not sure about paying criminals for breaking the law.

Whats to stop them using some of the money they got from the government to get back to France and do it all over again ?

If they accepted the deal, they would have to consent to having their fingerprints, DNA and biometrics taken and sign a declaration that if they ever returned they would be denied the right of appeal, denied legal aid and deported immediately; but this would never happen as the Left and the European Courts would never allow it.

Why can’t we just deport them if they are illegal ? Other counties do it.

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, mark williams said:

s far as i`m aware The Vikings were the last invaders to leave our shores paid to go away by weak as can be rulers of Britain 'Great Britain" eh ?

The Romans 

The Vikings never went anywhere, they stayed.

• Like 2

I still say... meeting them halfway across the channel and doing a few doughnuts around said inflatables with a jetski mounted with a few samurai blades would be a more cost affected solution,than handing them money...make them think twice before setting off from France ..

Ive access to a few skis,and am free at weekends 👍