Pulsar v Hik

What’s the better option do most think. I had the xq38f before . Looking on buying a new one . The xq38 was a good bit of kit but if I’m honest it’s a bit overkill for what I need so this time just want something decent but not over the top. £12/1500 price mark for something new. 

55 minutes ago, Igz said:

What’s the better option do most think. I had the xq38f before . Looking on buying a new one . The xq38 was a good bit of kit but if I’m honest it’s a bit overkill for what I need so this time just want something decent but not over the top. £12/1500 price mark for something new. 

Just get an xm30 and stop being gay 

What hik was it mate, been looking at the one for  just over a grand. I think that will be more than enough for what I need. Had a few people say now the hik is the better option . 

On 13/03/2024 at 12:38, Elchapo said:

Had xm30 but didn't rate it to my mates hik for same money 

xm 30 you see hares 3/4 a mile away ? what didn’t you rate ?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

xm 30 you see hares 3/4 a mile away ? what didn’t you rate ?

Woodland usage at night mainly,picture quality couple things , my nephew had same one he didn't rate his either , me personally I think the hik are better quality 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Woodland usage at night mainly,picture quality couple things , my nephew had same one he didn't rate his either , me personally I think the hik are better quality 

i don’t really use mine a lot for woodland mate 

On 12/03/2024 at 20:44, Igz said:

Have a look at the hikmicro falcon fh35, very good for the money, you can get them brand new on eBay for £1400 or wait till you see a second hand one come up on there