3 minutes ago, mackem said:

You don’t do things by halves,tight lines,if you get a fish post a pic?

We are a bit early in the season but there's a few getting caught I think. Hoping to get a rod in June/July so this is just an exploration visit really 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

We are a bit early in the season but there's a few getting caught I think. Hoping to get a rod in June/July so this is just an exploration visit really 

Hopefully the Tay gives you a springer,best of luck.

• Like 2

Few nice fish already been caught, nice place is Perth you won't have any bother getting a pint of a feed, best of luck at Cargill mate hope you get 1 or 2, never had much luck on that bit myself, but probably just down to my bad presentation lol atb

• Like 2

I have the ferreting there you will see one bit of it along the old railway banking  at the rear of a fishing hut  , they not long ago sold that beat for 2 million only thing that changed was the owners 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mackem said:

What’s the reports from the river,any fish running up?

They are catching em on different beats each day so they are there. We didn't see or touch a fish all day between 5 of us. Wind was terrible and water to high for effective fly fishing but a couple of lads tried 

• Like 1

I know this dodging the shot but did any of you guys fish the Tweed?  Not so far to travel and some of the best towns in Scotland. No disrespect to Perth mind as we had an hotel in Blairgowrie. Just a thought. Jok.

On 22/03/2024 at 17:57, jok said:

I know this dodging the shot but did any of you guys fish the Tweed?  Not so far to travel and some of the best towns in Scotland. No disrespect to Perth mind as we had an hotel in Blairgowrie. Just a thought. Jok.

Just been watching the tweed on Mortimer and whitehouse, junction pool. 

• Like 1