Reform get their first seat

Tommy Robinson is doing his best to attack reform. Without wishing to get into the ins and outs of individuals I wish nationalists could just learn to unite 

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Tommy Robinson is doing his best to attack reform. Without wishing to get into the ins and outs of individuals I wish nationalists could just learn to unite 

Perfection is the enemy of good 👍 

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Couldnt agree more......Tommy Robinson however,is not a nationalist.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Isn't he a zionist?  ...I see he's back on remand for breaking his bail conditions. 

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Maybe not....but he did stick his neck out and unite a lot of nationalists, he highlighted grooming gangs and did 'something'. Something is better than nothing. That's why we always loose.....the lefties will always go for the most lefty options....even if ultimately they don't agree. The antis will always go for the most anti option..... even if they are at odds really. We tear ourselves to pieces arguing over things like this....is Tommy a nationalist or a Zionist? It's silly and only us loose. It's like we want a perfect leader to appear, then we attack anyone who comes forward. 

Edited by DIDO.1
28 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Maybe not....but he did stick his neck out and unite a lot of nationalists, he highlighted grooming gangs and did 'something'. Something is better than nothing. That's why we always loose.....the lefties will always go for the most lefty options....even if ultimately they don't agree. The antis will always go for the most anti option..... even if they are at odds really. We tear ourselves to pieces arguing over things like this....is Tommy a nationalist or a Zionist? It's silly and only us loose. It's like we want a perfect leader to appear, then we attack anyone who comes forward. 

I dont disagree that he's brought to light some important issues ive never heard him say anything about Islam i dont agree with....but thats where it ends.....how can a man who believes that anybody can be British be a nationalist let alone a leader of nationalists.....im not looking for a perfect leader but a leader does have to have the fundamental basics of a party of British identity and core beliefs of ethnocultural unity or whats the point....it was always going to come to a " choose which side you're on " scenario and feeble civic nationalism isnt even a choice we might as well stay as we are !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont disagree that he's brought to light some important issues ive never heard him say anything about Islam i dont agree with....but thats where it ends.....how can a man who believes that anybody can be British be a nationalist let alone a leader of nationalists.....im not looking for a perfect leader but a leader does have to have the fundamental basics of a party of British identity and core beliefs of ethnocultural unity or whats the point....it was always going to come to a " choose which side you're on " scenario and feeble civic nationalism isnt even a choice we might as well stay as we are !

The majority of British people.... Indeed almost all young people, have friends who aren't from a true British background. Sticking to a hard core nationalism principle didn't work, and it won't work in the future. We probably agree 100% on things really....but to move forward we need to move forward in any way we can and fight on any front we can. Fighting about who's a true nationalist is what has destroyed the whole movement. 

It's like championing the 'ordinary dogman'

• Like 2
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The man is by his own words anti Islam and its ideology within the UK, he does not pretend to be anything else, I believe Paul Golding has offered him a place as a perspective MP for Britain First but has not accepted at this time,  He has done a brilliant job in bringing to the attention of the general public the problem's associated with Islam in a western Country, Something that only now, Main stream politicians are having to admit. 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

The man is by his own words anti Islam and its ideology within the UK, he does not pretend to be anything else, I believe Paul Golding has offered him a place as a perspective MP for Britain First but has not accepted at this time,  He has done a brilliant job in bringing to the attention of the general public the problem's associated with Islam in a western Country, Something that only now, Main stream politicians are having to admit. 

the man’s done loads a good 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, paulus said:

👍

20 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Hes aligning himself with Britain First rumour has it he will be standing for them in a constituency in the next election  

• Like 1
22 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

The majority of British people.... Indeed almost all young people, have friends who aren't from a true British background. Sticking to a hard core nationalism principle didn't work, and it won't work in the future. We probably agree 100% on things really....but to move forward we need to move forward in any way we can and fight on any front we can. Fighting about who's a true nationalist is what has destroyed the whole movement. 

It's like championing the 'ordinary dogman'

As a nation,compromising is what got us into this mess in the first place and it will continue to do so.......we have to let go of this fear and start using very strong language....Ethno nationalism has a moral standard that puts the native population first....its a very strong standard saying we dont care who you are or where you come from you are going to have to stand behind the native British population......people can put labels on us and call us names but we have to protect our own people from the diversity that is being put into positions of power....diversity is not acting on behalf of the British population it is against the British population so how could embracing it possibly be " moving forward "

The idea of attacking our identity is to de - nationalise people to a point where we dont even know who we really are anymore,the ultimate aim being to make us producers and consumers believing the state to be benevolent to us when in reality we are just mentally subjugated.......a deception that anything meaningful comes in the material form but also comes at the cost of having to cover up ethnically instinctive things like rape gangs.

Reform,Tommy Robinson etc etc they are all controlled opposition......if the establishment wanted rid of Tommy Robinson he would have been gone years ago,they dont,they want him there as they want Reform and people like Farage......its a kids playground trick that seems to work unfortunately.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, paulus said:

He has become popular through the internet and so will be sought after in various capacities yes.......but he is controlled opposition,simple.