George Galloway Rochdale

So the good people of Rochdale elected Galloway,  a pro putin supporter as their local representative based on his views on the occupation of Gaza 3000 miles away ....someone please explain how this makes any sense 😅 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Former Labour MP wins almost 40% of vote in contest beset by chaos and controversy – and...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

Dangerous times for GB, overrun by mob rule, not a spine in any mp, woke security forces, perverted paedophilic run education systems, and being invaded daily. What is it going to take for the right to unite and take back the nation????

1 answer to start is start killing the Drug dealers, please feel free to add below

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Dangerous times for GB, overrun by mob rule, not a spine in any mp, woke security forces, perverted paedophilic run education systems, and being invaded daily. What is it going to take for the right to unite and take back the nation????

1 answer to start is start killing the Drug dealers, please feel free to add below

People of the right were backing Galloway.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

People of the right were backing Galloway.

Not true british though, you cant be true patriot and pick him, as he will flood the place with gimmiegrants, although to give him credit, he punches the establishment on the nose any chance he gets, hes another corbynite

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Not true british though, you cant be true patriot and pick him, as he will flood the place with gimmiegrants, although to give him credit, he punches the establishment on the nose any chance he gets, hes another corbynite

Yes British, recall a chap called Nick Griffin?

2 hours ago, kanny said:

So the good people of Rochdale elected Galloway,  a pro putin supporter as their local representative based on his views on the occupation of Gaza 3000 miles away ....someone please explain how this makes any sense 😅 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Former Labour MP wins almost 40% of vote in contest beset by chaos and controversy – and...

It doesn't.  But listening to all the pissed off mp's complaining about it makes me happy. So that'll do me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, kanny said:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Having thought more about it this morning I am, at the minute, of the opinion that it’s a fantastic day for British parliamentary politics.

Every small party should be holding Galloway up as a shining example that the FPP big two don’t always have to win if enough people vote for something else.

I actually quiet like the dude.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Having thought more about it this morning I am, at the minute, of the opinion that it’s a fantastic day for British parliamentary politics.

Every small party should be holding Galloway up as a shining example that the FPP big two don’t always have to win if enough people vote for something else.

I actually quiet like the dude.

He has only one by default because of the labour fiasco, he won't last long.

Galloway is a carpetbagger; he’s already talking about standing in Bethnal Green at the General Election as he knows that Labour will have a candidate in Rochdale that will beat him. 
His right hand man , Williamson , is so far left he makes Corbyn look like Thatcher, but if they found a parliamentary seat that had a majority of far right voters, Galloway would be wearing a Nazi uniform and telling everyone that Hitler was really a good man !

Morals ? Scruples ? Integrity ? Honour ? Traits you won’t find in any politician, but don’t be looking for them in Galloway !

Just my opinion, of course .

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

He has only one by default because of the labour fiasco, he won't last long.

I’ll take all the victory’s we can get at the moment and, imho, it is a victory for the small man

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’ll take all the victory’s we can get at the moment and, imho, it is a victory for the small man

it’s the muslim vote shows how strong they are won’t be long before your a revert lol