George Galloway Rochdale

13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I asked Hamed if he preferred the smooth or feathered , he said it made no difference to the hunting ability, it was all about breeding.

He kept both types in his kennel;

46CA2330-2945-4E2C-A9E7-C1EF0D02B711.jpeg.7d04c76977893bdc5fa1a6a0b6c13229.jpeg

586F6146-8D58-4886-B116-56180626AEA7.jpeg.6035001b9bab66dc84eee78c17dc2829.jpeg

Cheers.

id agree mate i’ve had good smooth and feathered 

is it easy to have a look about the kennels out there and any months  the year below 30 degrees lol

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think we have places worth living and places worth exploiting.

The U.K. has set itself up to be exploited and not many are better at it……if you are lucky enough to able to live in a decent place and earn your money exploiting another place then that’s great.

U.K. money (and no doubt dollars) go a long way in places that may not be as rich or have as many bells & whistles as the U.K. and America but are blinding places to actually live.

The reason people are on the borders on America and the U.K. is money !…..plain and simple !

Money and living are two completely different things. 

Nope, you can’t live decently without money. Sad, but true.

Even Russia and China accept that communism has failed. 
Capitalism may be bad but it’s the least bad, to paraphrase Churchill. 
The old saying “money can’t buy you happiness “ is complete nonsense, of course it can, I’m far happier with a wedge in the back poke than being in debt !

Cheers.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The old saying “money can’t buy you happiness “ is complete nonsense, of course it can, I’m far happier with a wedge in the back poke than being in debt !

Money buys you true freedom,financial independence is happiness.

9 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.

OIG4 (4).jpeg

i told you i like smooths lol and i’m taller and better looking A58AD4C3-457B-4EF6-A678-24CD4EF790F1.png.ce65c5b93a01b11053c87ec9263ce9cc.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Money buys you true freedom,financial independence is happiness.

if you had a house and land for livestock like a lot in ukraine had that’s freedom mate true freedom 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

if you had a house and land for livestock like a lot in ukraine had that’s freedom mate true freedom 

But you want the Russians to take it off them !

Get a grip , young’un !

Cheers.

• Haha 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

Not my idea of freedom to be honest mC,life’s about experiences not scratching a living on a hobby farm in Ukraine,but a livelihood like that should be easily attainable.

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

But you want the Russians to take it off them !

Get a grip , young’un !

Cheers.

it will be  the yanks that take it off them mate and then make them a slave to paper money that’s worthless lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Not my idea of freedom to be honest mC,life’s about experiences not scratching a living on a hobby farm in Ukraine,but a livelihood like that should be easily attainable.

would you rather plod about a farm or land with your family have time for hobby’s etc 

or work 12 hour a day have no hobby’s take the kids away for two weeks a the year and be upto your eye balls in debt ? 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

would you rather plod about a farm or land with your family have time for hobby’s etc 

or work 12 hour a day have no hobby’s take the kids away for two weeks a the year and be upto your eye balls in debt ? 

I am absolutely none of them to be honest,so as I said scratching a living on a hobby farm holds no appeal.

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

We have moved on from those days though mate and nobody forced us to, doesn't that give you the answer?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

paper money that’s worthless lol

Id better get all those £’s ,$’s , €’s and ¥’s out of the safety deposit box and buy gold !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1