Bullherder

10 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

A giant feral dog killed two mastiff and injured a Rottie did you witness this yourself? 

not calling you a liar 

It does sound like BS and it was a story going around the hunting blokes, I didn't see it. The dogs I saw while up the coast were living with the indigenous people were at least as big as danes but were  mongrels and just roamed around loose. I've never seen bigger dogs and thought about the story when I saw them.

• Like 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

15 hours ago, downsouth said:

I watched a few vids on youtube of fellas shooting and trapping feral dogs.A lot of them looked just like dingos and I was wondering how they could tell the difference when shooting them with high powered rifles.Im guessing its illegal to shoot pure dingos?and pure dingos must be getting rarer all the time with the blood getting diluted with feral domestic dog blood

Dingoes are fair game anywhere over here as far as I know except National parks, where you can't hunt anything. The farmers don't care if it's a pack of dingoes or a chihuahua, they are dead if seen on their farms. I did think the pure dingo was rare and still think that but a recent study found the majority of feral dogs were almost pure dingo which surprised me. The guy who agisted his horses on my place was a semi pro dog trapper and shooter and couldn't keep up on all the jobs, I personally don't like killing canines myself but it needs doing over here.

22 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Can you get any pictures of these huge feral dogs mate

It was up near Taree, they weren't feral but camp dogs. I'll talk to a relo that lives up there, they might be able to get some pics. The abbos up there aren't real friendly, lol.

3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Dingoes are fair game anywhere over here as far as I know except National parks, where you can't hunt anything. The farmers don't care if it's a pack of dingoes or a chihuahua, they are dead if seen on their farms. I did think the pure dingo was rare and still think that but a recent study found the majority of feral dogs were almost pure dingo which surprised me. The guy who agisted his horses on my place was a semi pro dog trapper and shooter and couldn't keep up on all the jobs, I personally don't like killing canines myself but it needs doing over here.

Thanks for clearing that up mate for some reason I thought Dingos were protected.And as for killing dogs,If its done as quickly and humanely as possible I dont think id have anymore problem than culling any other species that needed doing.Gotta admit im not so keen on the vids Ive seen where the poor f**kers are sat with their foot caucht in a trap for hours.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

It was up near Taree, they weren't feral but camp dogs. I'll talk to a relo that lives up there, they might be able to get some pics. The abbos up there aren't real friendly, lol.

Hunt the abbos they are more or less animals anyway 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

Thanks for clearing that up mate for some reason I thought Dingos were protected.And as for killing dogs,If its done as quickly and humanely as possible I dont think id have anymore problem than culling any other species that needed doing.Gotta admit im not so keen on the vids Ive seen where the poor f**kers are sat with their foot caucht in a trap for hours.

Yeah, fck those traps, even though they are so called soft catch. I've only ever shot one dog and it still haunts me.

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

My mate from over there said he did some kind community work where they when and fitted some cupboards etc in the abbos houses / well he called them shacks lol he said they did one then when they went back the next week to do the other they'd ripped the cubards out and were using them as fire wood to cook on , said they were like animals lol I kinda got the impression it was bit like the red in America for the native Americans where every now and then the govemnet go over to try improve there living conditions but they just trash it , said they rather just live in a shack with nothing in it other than a roof over there heads ..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

What a f**king idiot comment.They were probably quite happy living the way they had for 1000s of years before they had their land stolen from them.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

My mate from over there said he did some kind community work where they when and fitted some cupboards etc in the abbos houses / well he called them shacks lol he said they did one then when they went back the next week to do the other they'd ripped the cubards out and were using them as fire wood to cook on , said they were like animals lol I kinda got the impression it was bit like the red in America for the native Americans where every now and then the govemnet go over to try improve there living conditions but they just trash it , said they rather just live in a shack with nothing in it other than a roof over there heads ..

Im sure they were also quite happy living in their tents for 100s or even 1000s before they were killed off and the ones that remained were forced onto reservations.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

What a f**king idiot comment.They were probably quite happy living the way they had for 1000s of years before they had their land stolen from them.

Coming from a person who referred to black people as wogs but now you’re with one you’ve become woke 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, downsouth said:

Im sure they were also quite happy living in their tents for 100s or even 1000s before they were killed off and the ones that remained were forced onto reservations.

Not douting that they were happy , but unfortunately with time life progresses and way of living progresses , (most the time ) and for what happend to them many years ago was bad , horrendous infact people talk of genocide ( mainly the nazis with the jews ) but in fact the abbos and the native americans were anialated and in  many more countrys but there's not much I or many people  can do about that and fortunately times change and so does quality of life I'm sure they'd be much happier if the white man wasn't there and didn't steal there land but as now we're ment to be civilised the govement tries to step in ( when it can be arsed ) and tries to improve there living standards , but I'm sure some of them would still much rather be living in teepee riding horse killing diffrent tribes kidnapping children violating women living off the land migrating with the buffalo  etc etc like they could in the good  old days lol 😆