Bullherder

5 hours ago, mr moocher said:

my old staff bitch weighing 50 pounds would eat a saluki no problem

you’d think that wouldn’t ya i had an old staff fitter then any bull dog you see on here loved it  id a been in 2 minds to leave it in a garden with this c**t 

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

my old staff bitch weighing 50 pounds would eat a saluki no problem

you’d think that wouldn’t ya i had an old staff fitter then any bull dog you see on here loved it  id a been in 2 minds to leave it in a garden with this c**t 

30 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

If theres 1 thing Ive learned over the years on here is that the realities of time and distance evades certain saluki owners

There’s a medical term for it, mate ; “Day Walkers Syndrome “

Objects appear further away and time passes more slowly.

Cheers.

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

My mates apbt got out and killed a collie; the police were there in minutes and shot it, but this saluki appears to have run around Hull killing dogs with impunity until it died of old age !

Cheers.

they were his neighbours dogs i seen it do 

a saluki aint built for the job all i can say is the stafford he killed supposedly must of been a turd and a very poor example

in a pit maybe i seen it  mullar 2 staffs at once in the open they couldn’t do f**k  all with it couldn’t even grab it in 20 mins a trying ended up both laid down dare not move as soon as they turned the back to move they was getting ragged about again it took the piss out of them both gassed bleeding from head arse legs 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

in a pit maybe i seen it  mullar 2 staffs at once in the open they couldn’t do f**k  all with it couldn’t even grab it in 20 mins a trying ended up both laid down dare not move as soon as they turned the back to move they was getting ragged about again it took the piss out of them both gassed bleeding from head arse legs 

😑

12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

There’s a medical term for it, mate ; “Day Walkers Syndrome “

Objects appear further away and time passes more slowly.

Cheers.

you can come down with a range finder and slip me dog anytime chart 500 yds is easy work 

31 minutes ago, downsouth said:

And no ones killed the f**king thing or at least punched lumps out of the owner.Who by the way must be a complete c**t to allow it to keep doing it.If that was my dog id of killed the useless c**t myself

you wouldn’t a gone near it mate even with a hammer it was fast and accurate beleave me you wouldn’t a touch it before it was on ya neck lol 

it wanted knacking though 

19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I had a whippet killed 3 staffs,a badger and took the owner down y the throat..............With a muzzle on

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you wouldn’t a gone near it mate even with a hammer it was fast and accurate beleave me you wouldn’t a touch it before it was on ya neck lol 

it wanted knacking though 

But you just happened to own a staff that 'could've' killed that particular saluki?!

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

But you just happened to own a staff that 'could've' killed that particular saluki?!

maybe in a tight space but it would a been ripped up itself if it never got it’s head under control straight away but out in  the open it could a been a rough day for me staff 

27 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I had a whippet killed 3 staffs,a badger and took the owner down y the throat..............With a muzzle on

this is the problem with lads on here they ain’t been around a lot a differnet dogs anyone been around a lot a salukis will know some real horrible c**ts pop up 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

this is the problem with lads on here they ain’t been around a lot a differnet dogs anyone been around a lot a salukis will know some real horrible c**ts pop up 

Yeah I know.My pal had a bulldozer bred dog that couldnt be trusted around anything but 2 staffs at the same time and an alsation in 10 seconds,Come on now.What next it done a ch bulldog