Cattle dog 10 months pics

2 hours ago, Moonlighter123 said:

That dog looks a nice strong dog. Is he a rabbit only dog, or does he hunt other stuff as well. 

My mate who owns him only does rabbit mate but im sure he would do the rest. The line all through him all do. Atb adam 

• Like 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good day ferreting with a different group of lads they all commented on how alert and switched on she is she done well today 

Phenomenal strike on her

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Adampie8432 said:

My mate who owns him only does rabbit mate but im sure he would do the rest. The line all through him all do. Atb adam 

That’s the sort of strong looking stud dog I’d like in a couple of years. 

• Like 1
On 25/02/2024 at 12:38, dillydog said:

No mate, she's only 4-5 week, no signs of yet, if she doesn't hold this time there's obviously something wrong and I'll have to try plan B

get her scanned mate,only 30/40 quid then you'll know one way or the other,neither of my greyhounds looked pregnant at  4_5 weeks👍

• Like 2
11 hours ago, dillydog said:

Doesn't look like this bitch is holding,  I'm up for a plan B 😔 

Ozz is getting no younger, it would of been nice to get something by him direct but this greyhound bitch isn't going to give me what I want. 

Saw a guy on facebook with a coursing greyhound bitch. He was looking for a cattle dog stud. Might be worth an approach mate prob be a better litter than a first cross. Worth an ask think he was west Yorkshire. 

• Like 1
On 29/02/2024 at 09:38, taffey said:

She smart ferret girl nice shape and ll finish up stronger again when stops growing lighter built than my tank of a dog but going to be lighter boned being a bitch mine ll Look a bit different when matured and ready for the winter 

good day ferreting with a different group of lads they all commented on how alert and switched on she is she done well today 

20240302_141230.jpg

• Like 13

Good bag there FairPlay we struggled bad for any rabbits this winter going tomz on a spot hopefully get a few at least she well put together that’s for sure atb taffey 

10 hours ago, taffey said:

Good bag there FairPlay we struggled bad for any rabbits this winter going tomz on a spot hopefully get a few at least she well put together that’s for sure atb taffey 

Good luck for today 

We've been lucky uo here this year for rabbits please plenty about 

She is coming in to season now she getting fruity with my other bitch lol 

• Like 1

Trying to upload pics off mobile not working last pic screenshot of phone screen Atb taffey ended on 8 a toe in water for this coming winter 

Not at mo no he only mouthing gently in long nets will know more come sept when he gets some lamping won’t make any odds to me to be honest only a bit of ferret food etc 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, taffey said:

Not at mo no he only mouthing gently in long nets will know more come sept when he gets some lamping won’t make any odds to me to be honest only a bit of ferret food etc 

When the rabbit is in the net,..it belongs to you, its going nowhere....🙄

Slow everything down,... and ask him to stand back when a Coney is in the meshes,.. his services are not required..😉

A work dog is an investment, ..so forget messing about with shushis for now,. just spend all Summer educating him to behave in the way you would like him to,... for the rest of his life....

Think about it....😉

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 5