Cattle dog 10 months pics

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good day ferreting with a different group of lads they all commented on how alert and switched on she is she done well today 

Phenomenal strike on her

Posted Images

On 26/02/2024 at 19:25, Adampie8432 said:

Looking well taffey. I'll be lining my acd x grey too the same sire as yours [BANNED TEXT] she comes into season. Hes some dog steves don.  Atb adam 

Just out of interest Adam what will the resulting pups be? 

She smart ferret girl nice shape and ll finish up stronger again when stops growing lighter built than my tank of a dog but going to be lighter boned being a bitch mine ll Look a bit different when matured and ready for the winter coming atb taffey 

8 hours ago, taffey said:

She smart ferret girl nice shape and ll finish up stronger again when stops growing lighter built than my tank of a dog but going to be lighter boned being a bitch mine ll Look a bit different when matured and ready for the winter coming atb taffey 

Cheers taffey they are good dogs wish I had 1 years ago 

On 26/02/2024 at 19:25, Adampie8432 said:

Looking well taffey. I'll be lining my acd x grey too the same sire as yours [BANNED TEXT] she comes into season. Hes some dog steves don.  Atb adam 

Adam if you breed her to same father as ours and is your bitch full sisters to the mother of mine and taffey pups or slightly different bred 

Edited by ferretgirl29