Navalny dies in prison

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would never try to claim that Putin and Russia are a wonderful example of democracy. My point has always been that a I couldn't give a shite. Forget about Putin and Russia, let him crack on. Your go

Its all abit,pot calling the kettle black.. people in glass houses and that....there will be no  War,no one's coming to over throw Us(bar what our government are flooding us with) This country of ours

We may not be dragging people out into the prison yard to put a bullet in the back of their canister….no…..what our government is doing is worse ! Our European governments are presiding over and

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

And within an hour of the World hearing about it all the western leaders are blaming Putin without a scrap of evidence or a clue about whats happened

Well I don't think they were best buddies ,think putin is capable of anything,and bumping off a critic is small fry for that phsyco!

Just now, waltjnr said:

Well I don't think they were best buddies ,think putin is capable of anything,and bumping off a critic is small fry for that phsyco!

psyco? when was the last time putin killed millions a civilians mate ? 

If he's that great ,and Russia is the place to be ,I'm sure it's a cheap flight ,get yourself over there ,please report back ,or perhaps not ,you'll be reported as a spy and off to gulag 

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

As much as I dislike Kier Starmer, I wouldn’t be happy if Sunak put him in prison for 19 years for being in opposition.

Cheers.

any diffrrent to asange  or snowden ? lol blair should a got what saddam got ffs 

• Like 5

Russias one of the few places I’ve not been to, but I’d love to go, so much to see, the Kremlin, Red Square, the Winter Palace, St. Petersburg, etc, but I doubt I’ll get there in the foreseeable future.

Ive got a friend who is half Syrian, half Russian and he thinks it’s a shame that people can’t see places like Damascus and Moscow. Yes you probably could get to them but how safe would you be ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Russias one of the few places I’ve not been to, but I’d love to go, so much to see, the Kremlin, Red Square, the Winter Palace, St. Petersburg, etc, but I doubt I’ll get there in the foreseeable future.

Ive got a friend who is half Syrian, half Russian and he thinks it’s a shame that people can’t see places like Damascus and Moscow. Yes you probably could get to them but how sage would you be ?

Cheers.

safer then anywere here or the usa 

that’s a fact lol you can walk around moscow with ya rolex or ap try that in london 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

any diffrrent to asange  or snowden ? lol blair should a got what saddam got ffs 

Big difference ! Navalny hasn’t been accused of any crime, Assange and Snowden were accused of treason or spying. Wether they are guilty or not, I don’t know, but Navalny was put in prison and possibly killed simply for being an opponent of Putin .

Cheers.

• Like 2
Just now, chartpolski said:

Big difference ! Navalny hasn’t been accused of any crime, Assange and Snowden were accused of treason or spying. Wether they are guilty or not, I don’t know, but Navalny was put in prison and possibly killed simply for being an opponent of Putin .

Cheers.

lol ye i’m sure he never had eu or jewish backers a traitor 

adange been in jail years no charge that ain’t right or legal

15 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

If he's that great ,and Russia is the place to be ,I'm sure it's a cheap flight ,get yourself over there ,please report back ,or perhaps not ,you'll be reported as a spy and off to gulag 

it’s not 1980 mate lol

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

safer then anywere here or the usa 

that’s a fact lol you can walk around moscow with ya rolex or ap try that in london 

I can walk around the UK and say Sunak is useless, I can walk around the US and say Biden is senile and I won’t be put in prison for 19 years.

Cheers.

• Like 3
Just now, chartpolski said:

I can walk around the UK and say Sunak is useless, I can walk around the US and say Biden is senile and I won’t be put in prison for 19 years.

Cheers.

loads have protested and called putin ? and not been jailed lol