3 hours ago, Francie, said:

I actually researched it for years before I asked jesus to be my saviour dido.

It is a mucky puddle alright but the just is understandable

Have you read morals and dogma? Not researched on the internet but read the book?

• Like 1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” ! Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Have you read morals and dogma? Not researched on the internet but read the book?

I don't have the book dido but I read some of it online,enough to know craic,tho the supporters of him say he quotes others a lot an it's not his thinking?which I don't beleive because if you look at his other stuff it's the same theme.

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

I don't have the book dido but I read some of it online,enough to know craic,tho the supporters of him say he quotes others a lot an it's not his thinking?which I don't beleive because if you look at his other stuff it's the same theme.

A lot of what you are lifting from mate is based around the famous English poem “paradise lost “ by John Milton , which aligns with the train of lucifer as a free thinking leviathan against gods autocratic rule . 

Milton wasn’t a mason either 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

A lot of what you are lifting from mate is based around the famous English poem “paradise lost “ by John Milton , which aligns with the train of lucifer as a free thinking leviathan against gods autocratic rule . 

So was he quoting milton then mate in his m an d?

9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Tbh stiff I done enough research outside pike to know,the man in the video must be senile then,why does he mention lucifer?

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Stiffy, kudos mate ! 
A squaddie that reads , and more to the point, understands, and uses Milton in a debate, has my admiration !

Cheers.

16 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Turned to Islam feck him hope he gets a bullet. 

Wow 

he hasn’t though , the “tennants of Tate “ have always been based on teachings from the Koran . 

the man’s the number one role model for young men of the world today . 

a role model has to be aspirational , the world fears him as he’s utterly unconcerned and pretty untouchable .

I don’t buy into this top g nonsense . But if you take a step back and listen to him , he’s very very unique in todays world 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wow 

he hasn’t though , the “tennants of Tate “ have always been based on teachings from the Koran . 

the man’s the number one role model for young men of the world today . 

a role model has to be aspirational , the world fears him as he’s utterly unconcerned and pretty untouchable .

I don’t buy into this top g nonsense . But if you take a step back and listen to him , he’s very very unique in todays world 

Yeah but how does he fold towels with no chin? 🤷‍♂️😆

• Haha 2