Beddy grey

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I always wait at least 20 years before mentioning these places……Statutes Of Limitations and all that ! PMSL !

Cheers.

If you're visiting Wales again, charts, don't get confused and ask the taxi driver to take you to the Wyndham Arms!!  😄👍

• Haha 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was an injured fox which was shot, but still managed to cover a fair distance.. tracked and found by these 2 so it could be dispatched. 

Bred some good old Beddie Lurchers back in the day🙏  

Like a beddy cross but a first cross don't think I would have one beddy whippet greyhound be my choice 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Tonypandy 😁 hell of a town 😁

Shaark

I dont know if you ever ventured that far North but if you did you'll surely remember the NUM club, would make the Wynford look like a Sunday school😂

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

If you're visiting Wales again, charts, don't get confused and ask the taxi driver to take you to the Wyndham Arms!!  😄👍

I’ll try and find the SWALEC Cup Winners tie I was presented with at Ponty Rugby Club, I was just a guest, not a player, but that should remove any anti english prejudice that may arise, but I hasten to say, I’ve always been made most welcome in the Principality ! LOL !

Yakki da .

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Flynn, first cross beddy/greyhound from Heartbreak Fell Kennel’s, and Delta, ( Flynn x Deer/grey-Whippet/grey);

2E407ECC-A47C-4AE3-9DC9-92375ECFD832.jpeg.3aacc7814cb687db07f5a25954386b3a.jpeg

Both sadly long gone.

Cheers.

They look two handy jukels 

not a common cross in my part of the midlands (Lincolnshire) mainly collie cross or Saluki and more recently bull crosses .

never seen one run or worked in the flesh so to speak but from what others have put I’d have one but it looks like there hard to find now 

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’ll try and find the SWALEC Cup Winners tie I was presented with at Ponty Rugby Club, I was just a guest, not a player, but that should remove any anti english prejudice that may arise, but I hasten to say, I’ve always been made most welcome in the Principality ! LOL !

Yakki da .

you wer lucky to get out theres Jocks came down for the rugby 30 years ago are still here, they only go back to visit Murryfield

10 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Shaark

I dont know if you ever ventured that far North but if you did you'll surely remember the NUM club, would make the Wynford look like a Sunday school😂

Indeed I have, Bb lol.

Have had several 'interesting' times in all of the above watering holes!!  😄 👍

Just now, Bakerboy said:

you wer lucky to get out theres Jocks came down for the rugby 30 years ago are still here, they only go back to visit Murryfield

My pal , Ponty Phil, goes up to Murryfield every time for the game but him and all his mates watch the game in the bar, truthfully ! “ we went up by train and by car, but when the juice of the valleys started flowing….”

They live the song !

Cheers.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I had a pal in Saudi , wee Shugi, who actually did that ! We had a darts match England V  Wales one night and he got very violent, as much as an angry little jock could, because we wouldn’t let him play for Wales ! 
Cheers.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

My pal , Ponty Phil, goes up to Murryfield every time for the game but him and all his mates watch the game in the bar, truthfully ! “ we went up by train and by car, but when the juice of the valleys started flowing….”

They live the song !

Cheers.

My mates go to Scotland when  the game is in Cardiff, I was in the stadium a fortnight ago they were all bladdered in fckn Edinburgh