Additives an preservatives

Just now, TOMO said:

Yeh saluki's are c**ts for that

they worse then any kid mate ain’t they i wouldn’t have one in the house for a million quid come  in think you’ve been ransacked  dog crate door bent off door to kitchen in half like a barn door because you have   a cheap lock on it  fridge and bin raided the c**t asleep on your bed like it’s done nothing ye f**k that lol 

• Haha 2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it would be impossible to eat anything these days that hasn’t got preservatives or additives in it. I like to eat wild game, but who knows if the crops or grass they have eaten hasn’t bee

I buy most of my meat from a Butchers that sources his meat from different farms ie like the pigs that run free in a wood in a village not far from me. He makes his own sausages cuts his own bacon and

I started keto carnivore last  end July....last year...dropped 2 stone by Christmas....and it was easy... Thing to do is ...when you get hungry...just eat some meat and fat....cheese takes the ed

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

they worse then any kid mate ain’t they i wouldn’t have one in the house for a million quid come  in think you’ve been ransacked  dog crate door bent off door to kitchen in half like a barn door because you have   a cheap lock on it  fridge and bin raided the c**t asleep on your bed like it’s done nothing ye f**k that lol 

Same mate...them things of mine if they get the house ...no manners at all...

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Mines only got a bit of saluki in her and you've described her to a tee.. absolute twat of a dog, and looks like butter wouldn't melt..lol

• Haha 1

Done another fast , 84hrs, fryup Friday, probably not the best way to break fast but hot tasty food required with all this shite weather hopefully a few pounds gone , do some walking the weekend..

Edited by Borr
Exaggerated
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Borr said:

Done another fast , 84hrs, fryup Friday, probably not the best way to break fast but hot tasty food required with all this shite weather hopefully a few pounds gone , do some walking the weekend..

Ramadan don't end till Tuesday the 9th Joe Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 3