nice mooch with the old dogs

1 minute ago, Penda said:

Lovely place to walk ray,I was out over worcster yesterday beating on my mates shoot put a few munty and roe up 

yeh thanks mate, yeh few munjack about odd couple foxes , but not many roe  by me but ,  got more fallow by me, last time had walk in the day over by Ludlow  , Buck knock out some Fallow , was gone nearly 1 hour , before come back, was in right fookin  mess, was full on when younger dog lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, terryd said:

Nice to see you out Ray. Only seems like yesterday was reading bucks adventures when he was young 

Yeh terry I know what you mean, it flew by mate, he was really up for it back then, but now just plods along, prob just like me now lol

On 31/01/2024 at 15:19, bird said:

BIRD

• Soopa Doopa Moocha
  • Interests:lamping/mooching anything to do with lurchers

• %7Bkey%7D.gif

Just nice mooch the other day with the old dogs, and old owner lol. Old never forgets where he caught stuff, he had fox out cover before like this,  norm he knocks  munjacks and odd fox in woods, but  don't catch much now at 11 year old, but like to see him look about, little woody just tags along, he about 12 we think,  wenot sure really, he only  pet  for my wife, funny how me  walks him, and not her lol. 

IMG_20240126_093058.jpg

IMG_20240126_093118.jpg

IMG_20240130_095505.jpg

IMG_20240130_095429.jpg

IMG_20240130_095420.jpg

Every time you you mention about bucks age I always think that can't be right, as it doesn't seem that long ago you were getting him. Makes me realise my own 'pup' is 9 this year FFS were is the time going .

Good to see you still getting out and about Ray 👍

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Chid said:

Every time you you mention about bucks age I always think that can't be right, as it doesn't seem that long ago you were getting him. Makes me realise my own 'pup' is 9 this year FFS were is the time going .

Good to see you still getting out and about Ray 👍

Thanks mate,  yeh goes to quick, hope you family are well.👍

On 07/02/2024 at 18:17, Daniel cain said:

Remember seeing Ray,Trigger and Buck at a show....Buck was 14/16 months old at the time...was some unit,and had a presence about him👍

Thanks Daniel, yeh he was when young, very powerful dog, shame he old now, and me lol hope he can go couple more years. 

• Like 1