Am I missing summat 😇

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The staffy

Omg you lot😅 Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. . I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up i

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Corkhill said:

And if you valued and cared for your dog you wouldn't slip it alone because it will be definitely biting off more than it chew, your game dog will soon be a dead dog.

Youv obviously never had a beddy whippet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

And if you valued and cared for your dog you wouldn't slip it alone because it will be definitely biting off more than it chew, your game dog will soon be a dead dog.

That's true for sure and been tested and when and if you get them over how do you carry them ..

Can't cut up the best and expect to go back especially after it's been on the news 😇

Just now, juckler123 said:

That's true for sure and been tested and when and if you get them over how do you carry them ..

Can't cut up the best and expect to go back especially after it's been on the news 😇

I'm not going to sugar coat it and lie, I've seen lads use the motor to box them in and trap them to finish them off and that's with a few dogs attached, big bull crosses that can pull fallow on their own. Is that sporting, of course it feckin wasn't but they were after venison at the end of the day.

Just now, Corkhill said:

I'm not going to sugar coat it and lie, I've seen lads use the motor to box them in and trap them to finish them off and that's with a few dogs attached, big bull crosses that can pull fallow on their own. Is that sporting, of course it feckin wasn't but they were after venison at the end of the day.

Have run out of likes but I hear you and been there too I've seen fallow bucks break three strands of brand new barbed wire and their single handed dogs will smash them lol

Not without a lot of running first ..

Glad to know not everyone has not witnessed everything bless ya 👍

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

Have run out of likes but I hear you and been there too I've seen fallow bucks break three strands of brand new barbed wire and their single handed dogs will smash them lol

Not without a lot of running first ..

Glad to know not everyone has not witnessed everything bless ya 👍

Am not going to claim it's never been done, how could I, but, if it has it must have been a freak event. I've never seen it, the chances that one ace dog could put match a few strong dogs is just about fantasy.

13 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

But Mr Deerhunter finds them easy 🤣🤣🤣

Think you’ve misunderstood, nothing easy about taking fallow or reds. Red stags aren’t a quarry for 1 dog regardless of where in the UK they are, but red hinds and fallow bucks can be done with 1 dog. Needs to be a very good dog but it can be done.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, juckler123 said:

Look Black neck I ain't your enemy but I will fight my corner same as you 👍

I don't rate straight bull crosses as in three quarters for big game I don't mind half X's for rabbit bags and I know there weakness I was running in the eighties with the Donny lads at night with straight Mayfield and Reid X's 

So think I do know a little bit ..

I bought two3/4 greyhound Kerry blues at 200 a piece from old  Ginger french they were carrying to hand shushies alive what I needed to pay my way in life ..

Have seen Airedale X's etc 

So fair play to you but if you start giving it the big one and won't put up what does that make folk think 🤔

With all respect 😇

What Reid and Mayfield dogs were used juckler out of interest and are you on about reeces dogs old ginger a proper character God rest his soul