The collie cross was the true dossers lurcher of choice now I'm afraid the saluki has taken over its place,I stick to the bull type as there a no nonse dog get in get it done get home and if they miss well that's another storey 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Colour of the soil is a giveaway, had a few good early mornings round there

Am I right in thinking its nicknamed the black land by the day walker coursing saluki worshipers?

9 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Am I right in thinking its nicknamed the black land by the day walker coursing saluki worshipers?

It is, and the hares there can only be caught by white/cream curly tailed dogs with big ears 

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

It is, and the hares there can only be caught by white/cream curly tailed dogs with big ears 

proper dogs cream muscled up look like there carved from stone the pig tail well lol 

1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

put a pic a your dogs up deerhunter  saluki in em give them a nice running dog look? look in shape few ribs showing looking back  the only bull x i seen on the full 55 pages that look fit and in mint condition are them red uns of ron’s 

you can see a proper bull x looking how they should on the thread with the 3/8 bull 5:8 grey a fujis how any running dog should look well if you’ve got the good genetics in em anyhow 

• Like 2