Weird shitty bugs at this time of year.

51 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Your good Lady knows her shit mate,Since the Planned Demic,we have only been using natural medicine,honey,herbs,fruits and spices,raw castor oil,apple cider vinegar etc,theres loads of stuff in your cupboard/spice rack will keep the bugs and sickness at bayšŸ‘

Her dad is a a proper old rasta and practices the diet etc very seriously.Doesnt eat any processed food,Fish,veg and fruit only and using all herbs and spices for their health benefits as well as the great taste.Hes just turned 70 and literally looks in his mid 50s.Everyone whos met my girl are shocked when they find out how old she is and comment on how perfect her skin is but apart from she does eat meat shes the same.She will have odd snacks etc but all her meals have nothing processed and all flavoured with hebs and spices,Nothing from a jar.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Your good Lady knows her shit mate,Since the Planned Demic,we have only been using natural medicine,honey,herbs,fruits and spices,raw castor oil,apple cider vinegar etc,theres loads of stuff in your cupboard/spice rack will keep the bugs and sickness at bayšŸ‘

Much the same mateĀ 

• Like 1

My old man used to swear by raw Onions against Colds and Flu and to be fair he was rarely ill. When I was young I never really like raw Onion, now if I want a snack it's often a Cheese and Onion sandwich. In fact at the moment I have a bit of a craze on them.

My ferreting mate has been coughing and spluttering all Autumn and still is. The Wife has had Covid since 23rd Dec and still testing positive but touch wood I have been right as rain. I takeĀ a Zinc and vitamin C all in one tablet also I have a Yakult probiotic which I take my blood pressure tables with (helps remind me to take the pills) plus Onions. I have no idea if thats why.

Also I like my Veg and I think that can help.

Cheers Arry

47 minutes ago, Arry said:

My old man used to swear by raw Onions against Colds and Flu and to be fair he was rarely ill. When I was young I never really like raw Onion, now if I want a snack it's often a Cheese and Onion sandwich. In fact at the moment I have a bit of a craze on them.

My ferreting mate has been coughing and spluttering all Autumn and still is. The Wife has had Covid since 23rd Dec and still testing positive but touch wood I have been right as rain. I takeĀ a Zinc and vitamin C all in one tablet also I have a Yakult probiotic which I take my blood pressure tables with (helps remind me to take the pills) plus Onions. I have no idea if thats why.

Also I like my Veg and I think that can help.

Cheers Arry

Half an onion on the bottom of your feet ,pair of socks and an early nightšŸ‘

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Half an onion on the bottom of your feet ,pair of socks and an early nightšŸ‘

I have heard of the mate but not tried it.

They reckon the Romans would put garlic in theirĀ shoes for the same thing. Not tried the either.

Cheers Arry