Christmas present bad ideas/fails

2 hours ago, paulus said:

I am now having second thoughts on the wife's upcoming Birthday present, I spotted a few bits left on the living room floor after she had hovered, So i have got her a new Hover, What do you think? 

what do i think!...your a braver man than me....lol.....i hope you kept the receipt.....lol

On 27/12/2023 at 21:33, tillylamp said:

what do i think!...your a braver man than me....lol.....i hope you kept the receipt.....lol

Well that went well, she opened the box and was that impressed she has not been able to speak since.

On 25/12/2023 at 19:59, paulus said:

After an hour and a half's, Head banging, Mind Numbing reflection, Buying the Grandkids a Drum kit possibly was not one of my best ideas. Lol

That or anything percussion, large plastic toys, battery cars, play houses are all parents nightmares. I bet they love you.

5 hours ago, leegreen said:

As much as ya misses does 🤣

She can cook as good as any celebrity chef, Unfortunately i can not stand all that posh shite, She cooks quiches that people que up for, Me, i wouldn't eat any even if i was dyeing of hunger. Her cakes around here are legendary, Again being diabetic i can not eat them Lol. 

12 hours ago, paulus said:

Well that went well, she opened the box and was that impressed she has not been able to speak since.

lol lol...i think her next words will be...."as nice as it is darling...you kept the receipt right"......lol lol....... 

I bought the local spade family a 10ft illuminated cross for their front lawn but did they appreciate it?….did they f**k !

Ungrateful c**ts !

• Haha 5
  • 2 weeks later...