f**k It

6 minutes ago, dodger said:

Great to read is that, my own dad is a waste of time he hasn't even met my two boys almost 7 n 5 and then my mum choosen to spend Christmas day with her boyfriend but offered the kids could could go up for a couple of hours on boxing day so I thought bolloxs to that and although I wanted nothing more than to have my boys at Christmas I had no choice but to do what's right for them which was to let my ex have them again even tho this year was supposed to be my turn as atleast they have family that put then first over there and being with just me predominantly would have been selfish it's shit but somehow is what it is with my family so arry you obviously have a good heart to do that much respect to you.

My respect to you to mate. What goes round comes round. Your Lads will realise maybe not now but in the future what a good Dad you are. 

You and your Lads a really Happy New Year.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats f****d it Wife has just tested positive for Covid what bloody timing. Had invited single parent and her son for Christmas dinner again had to cancel that. Bugger. Suppose it had to happen s

Great to read is that, my own dad is a waste of time he hasn't even met my two boys almost 7 n 5 and then my mum choosen to spend Christmas day with her boyfriend but offered the kids could could go u

Good news mate now get down the self service and put 5 bottles of expensive wine and one cheap one the same size in your basket scan the cheap one 6 times and place a expensive one in your carrier bag

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Arry said:

My respect to you to mate. What goes round comes round. Your Lads will realise maybe not now but in the future what a good Dad you are. 

You and your Lads a really Happy New Year.

Cheers Arry

Hope so and thanks for that it's just a shame it has to be that way there great kids such characters n would have brought so much joy to Christmas for all👍

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, dodger said:

my own dad is a waste of time he hasn't even met my two boys almost 7 n 5 and then my mum choosen to spend Christmas day with her boyfriend 

Families eh?My mother and father were the same,I told my kids from a young age my parents had a plane crash in Africa and the cannibals got them.

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, dodger said:

That made me laugh thanks mack 

Parents aren’t all they are cracked up to be Dodge,but as long as we are the best we can be for our own children then we broke the mould and our consciences are clear,you have a great 2024 ahead of you,be lucky.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Parents aren’t all they are cracked up to be Dodge,but as long as we are the best we can be for our own children then we broke the mould and our consciences are clear,you have a great 2024 ahead of you,be lucky.

Thank you champ 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, dodger said:

Great to read is that, my own dad is a waste of time he hasn't even met my two boys almost 7 n 5 and then my mum choosen to spend Christmas day with her boyfriend but offered the kids could could go up for a couple of hours on boxing day so I thought bolloxs to that i want my kids to be around family and experience the atmosphere n Christmas spirit it doesn't matter if a family is big or small plus my sister was doing her own thing with her kids n husband so although I wanted nothing more than to have my boys at Christmas I had no choice but to do what's right for them which was to let my ex have them again even tho this year was supposed to be my turn as atleast they have family that put then first over there and being with just me predominantly would have been selfish it's shit but somehow is what it is with my family so arry you obviously have a good heart to do that much respect to you.

Fair play.

Most single parents would of had the kids and just thought about themselves... you put your kids first and that's sometimes a rare thing when families split. 

Have a special weekend away or out doing something special in the new year 👍

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Fair play.

Most single parents would of had the kids and just thought about themselves... you put your kids first and that's sometimes a rare thing when families split. 

Have a special weekend away or out doing something special in the new year 👍

Really difficult for me to do fecked with my head a fair bit but felt I had no choice and it was the best for them so I appreciate that Dido 🙏 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, dodger said:

Great to read is that, my own dad is a waste of time he hasn't even met my two boys almost 7 n 5 and then my mum choosen to spend Christmas day with her boyfriend but offered the kids could could go up for a couple of hours on boxing day so I thought bolloxs to that i want my kids to be around family and experience the atmosphere n Christmas spirit it doesn't matter if a family is big or small plus my sister was doing her own thing with her kids n husband so although I wanted nothing more than to have my boys at Christmas I had no choice but to do what's right for them which was to let my ex have them again even tho this year was supposed to be my turn as atleast they have family that put then first over there and being with just me predominantly would have been selfish it's shit but somehow is what it is with my family so arry you obviously have a good heart to do that much respect to you.

Every respect to you buddy you put your lads first a lot wouldn't have and  family aren't what they use to be my family is the same but my youngest knows he's 16 but knows who has his back and makes time for him as will your lads 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Every respect to you buddy you put your lads first a lot wouldn't have and  family aren't what they use to be my family is the same but my youngest knows he's 16 but knows who has his back and makes time for him as will your lads 

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

That's good to hear mate n fair play to you n your lad..

It's also sonny's birthday in 2 days hes my eldest of the 2 n with them being in Japan all I can do is try to video call at midnight here tomorrow night its just not normal is it iv missed out on so much with them which was never part of my plan regarding kids but just have to keep swinging don't you.

• Like 1

Well the Wife tested clear on Tuesday just in time to go back to work Wednesday. So this weekend going to be our Christmas the Lad and his Wife coming round for bit of food (Just Burger and Chips) and presents. Then tomorrow the lady and her son from across the road for belated Christmas dinner.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Arry said:

Well the Wife tested clear on Tuesday just in time to go back to work Wednesday. So this weekend going to be our Christmas the Lad and his Wife coming round for bit of food (Just Burger and Chips) and presents. Then tomorrow the lady and her son from across the road for belated Christmas dinner.

Cheers Arry

Good news mate now get down the self service and put 5 bottles of expensive wine and one cheap one the same size in your basket scan the cheap one 6 times and place a expensive one in your carrier bag each time and enjoy your belated Christmas lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4