Boots,Bear & Rose..

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was how Bear was every single day for a month after breaking his neck then another pic of him as he is now,I never went to bed for 30 day's,I turned him over every 2 hours to prevent him getting

Here's Boots on one of the many occasions I've worked him until almost his last breath,the dog has no quit in him,Bear & Rose his pups are exactly the same,all these dog's would lay their life on

Hope everyone has had a decent season running their dogs 👍🏻 ..another one comes to an end & that's about it for my old mongrel Boots too,he's let me know the past 4 or 5 trip's out he's had enough

Posted Images

I was out yesterday had a walk over by worcster knocked a few bit and bobs up with my mates cocker and my 2 lurchers I would of bought my spaniel bitch but I thought he was bring a couple more cockers out still knocked abit out the cover hard going in the woods though boggy as hell but atleast I got out 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Penda said:

I was out yesterday had a walk over by worcster knocked a few bit and bobs up with my mates cocker and my 2 lurchers I would of bought my spaniel bitch but I thought he was bring a couple more cockers out still knocked abit out the cover hard going in the woods though boggy as hell but atleast I got out 

At least u got out 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Penda said:

atleast you got out 

23 minutes ago, Penda said:

atleast I got out 

12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

At least u got out 

Bunnymen.  🤓

1 hour ago, Penda said:

Looks like the Arctic tundra there mate fairplay to you atleast you got out 

Some of the land is very much like that Penda, amazing to see the wildlife still going about their daily lives up there in such conditions..these seven were a long old way off,the second pic is a crop from the first but even so far away they weren't exactly hard to spot.

1709569170090-01.jpeg

1709569295559-01.jpeg

• Like 7
1 hour ago, FUJI said:

Some of the land is very much like that Penda, amazing to see the wildlife still going about their daily lives up there in such conditions..these seven were a long old way off,the second pic is a crop from the first but even so far away they weren't exactly hard to spot.

1709569170090-01.jpeg

1709569295559-01.jpeg

Nice shots mate👍

• Like 1