• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brother and sister 10 weeks old 

Not gonna be much left of that table the way the black 1 is at it 😃

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll liking the 400 plus yard slips them that get there and do the job are the types you want 

I thought 500 yard slips is your thing, Gooey, especially when you have to wear froggos in 18 inches of slop?!!  🙂

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll liking the 400 plus yard slips them that get there and do the job are the types you want 

It was on the mountains matey,I'd say 400 yard's may even be understating it,the bitch done brilliant that morning,she reeled it in & dropped it & dealt with it appropriately. Obviously her quarry didn't take her serious enough when it seen it heading towards it,if it had about turned & high tailed it then it would of been long gone but it stood fixated watching & trying to make out was heading it's way by the time it decided to make a move Misty was homing in on it,bit of a fast moving frenzy entailed,twisting & turning in the heather but it was too late,the bitch had it. She's a handy animal,racy big,athletic & fast type of bitch 👍🏻

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Whoknows said:

Am I right in thinking it’s a son to mother mating or have I got my wires crossed 😂 

Apparently an accidental mating, but who really knows, there’s an awful lot of supposed accidental matings happen with lurchers. Will be interesting to hear how they turn out being bred so close

Edited by Deerhunter1
On 16/12/2023 at 15:35, Deerhunter1 said:

Apparently an accidental mating, but who really knows, there’s an awful lot of supposed accidental matings happen with lurchers. Will be interesting to hear how they turn out being bred so close

a little bit of alabama linebreeding 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a little bit of alabama linebreeding 

I don’t see anything wrong with it as long as both parents are properly tested, because if they aren’t you’ll just be doubling up on faults you don’t even know about, but if they are then you’ve got more chance of getting what you want than picking a random stud dog

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I don’t see anything wrong with it as long as both parents are properly tested, because if they aren’t you’ll just be doubling up on faults you don’t even know about, but if they are then you’ve got more chance of getting what you want than picking a random stud dog

like you said faults you don’t see are what you need to worry about not for me but each to there own