Lurcher pups 10 weeks

2 minutes ago, bullyson said:

Thanks mate he reared them superb up to me now to do em justice fingers crossed they do the business I’m sure they will there bred right 

I've seen both parents go bud,they know their jobs,that Felix is a serious dog on the big boy's,no messing about,he knows how to deal with them. I've seen Misty the dam putting them over too,we slipped her a good 400 yard's from her quarry one morning she flattened it in no time,if them two are anything like the parents you won't have any bother with them two 👀

• Like 2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brother and sister 10 weeks old 

Not gonna be much left of that table the way the black 1 is at it 😃

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, FUJI said:

I've seen both parents go bud,they know their jobs,that Felix is a serious dog on the big boy's,no messing about,he knows how to deal with them. I've seen Misty the dam putting them over too,we slipped her a good 400 yard's from her quarry one morning she flattened it in no time,if them two are anything like the parents you won't have any bother with them two 👀

Yeah I’m over the moon with them Andy be happy if they make anything like parents and grandparents 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Whoknows said:

There is collie in them pups mate I’d be fairly sure of that ……… 

There is a fraction of Collie in them your right but without splitting hair's I'd say there's no more than 1/32 of Collie in them,I know the breeding of them dogs myself going back as far as the 1980's through the great grandmother of these & it was her that carried about 1/8 Collie blood in her,there isn't another drop in them I can guarantee that.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Whoknows said:

There is collie in them pups mate I’d be fairly sure of that ……… 

I just know what mother and father are out of mate not that bothered what’s in them , there from good stock that’s all that matters to me 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FUJI said:

There is a fraction of Collie in them your right but without splitting hair's I'd say there's no more than 1/32 of Collie in them,I know the breeding of them dogs myself going back as far as the 1980's through the great grandmother of these & it was her that carried about 1/8 Collie blood in her,there isn't another drop in them I can guarantee that.

Good to know thanks Andy 

• Like 1

Aye I wasn’t being a prick. I’ve just got an animal  heavily related to those two pups sat in my kennels. As Andy says it is only a small fraction, I was just saying it’s in there. As well as many other things 😂 I thought I recognised that white and black pup, and I should have sussed with the one hairy and one bully. I am sure they will do you proud, will be interested to see how they turn out but I don’t think you’ll have many worries 👍 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Whoknows said:

Aye I wasn’t being a prick. I’ve just got an animal  heavily related to those two pups sat in my kennels. As Andy says it is only a small fraction, I was just saying it’s in there. As well as many other things 😂 I thought I recognised that white and black pup, and I should have sussed with the one hairy and one bully. I am sure they will do you proud, will be interested to see how they turn out but I don’t think you’ll have many worries 👍 

Aye didn’t think your were being mate. I’m over the moon with them and like I said before not bothered what’s in them just I know there from a good tested family of dogs that will do me. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, bullyson said:

Good to know thanks Andy

Troy has a bitch called Breeze in her Keith,Breeze was out of a little bitch out of my old dog Bulpa & a bitch I had called Jess, obviously Bulpa was 1/2 Collie & Jess was 1/8 Collie but they are several generations down the line,like I said they do have Collie in them but for what it is now it's non existent,in fact I'm confident in saying if you got the pups a DNA test which goes back several generations it wouldn't show ANY Collie blood in them but as I said if people want to get down to splitting hair's Keith yes it's in there but for what's in there it's nowt.

3 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Troy has a bitch called Breeze in her Keith,Breeze was out of a little bitch out of my old dog Bulpa & a bitch I had called Jess, obviously Bulpa was 1/2 Collie & Jess was 1/8 Collie but they are several generations down the line,like I said they do have Collie in them but for what it is now it's non existent,in fact I'm confident in saying if you got the pups a DNA test which goes back several generations it wouldn't show ANY Collie blood in them but as I said if people want to get down to splitting hair's Keith yes it's in there but for what's in there it's nowt.

Wouldn’t bother me at all having some of the old  blood in there I still have an old bitch Andy here that’s a daughter of the howler dog that I lost son of Reggie and maz to my old half x and the the achievements I had with blood was great. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, bullyson said:

Wouldn’t bother me at all having some of the old  blood in there I still have an old bitch Andy here that’s a daughter of the howler dog that I lost son of Reggie and maz to my old half x and the the achievements I had with blood was great. 

You won't have no issues with them pup's like I said mate. That Felix is a proper good animal & old Misty ain't too far behind him either. 

Screenshot_2023-12-15-22-16-14-402_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I'd have said probably a tad more saluki blood than collie.

The dam of these pups is out of a 5/8 Grey x Razor a Saluki x Greyhound & without splitting hair's I'd say Razor too was 5/8 Grey 3/8 Saluki = no Collie whatsoever.. The sire of these pups is out of a 5/8 Grey 3/16 Sal 3/16 Bull bitch = no Collie which leaves the grandsire to these pups which again is out of Razor which we will say is 5/8 Grey 3/8 Saluki= no Collie,the great grandmother to these pups is where there is some Collie blood but again that comes from that bitches grandparents of which one was 1/8 Collie I know this to be true as I owned it along with the other dog which was 1/2 Collie..so without getting to the point of splitting hair's these pups have 1/32 Collie in them..based on that fact I'd not call them collie lurchers when all but a tiny fraction of bull blood is in them everything else & over 98% of the remaining blood is Greyhound and Saluki so I'd say they are just Saluki lurchers at the end of the day.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, FUJI said:

i’ll liking the 400 plus yard slips them that get there and do the job are the types you want