How f***ing cruel….

A lot of the Galgos that are hung or abandoned probably had one or two poor courses and were judged solely on one or two performances. Give them a second season to mature at least.

I used to love greyhound racing and the wastage rate in that sport is huge. But at last non graders are humanely put to sleep and were well cared for.

But a lot of people lack empathy. There's a video doing the rounds today of a cleaner outside a McDonald's deliberately soaking the sleeping bag and belongings of a homeless man who was positioned outside the establishment. What a f****n mentality. Humans are c**ts except me.

• Sad 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never click on them videos can’t stomach it. Agree with what you say . It’s odd how they seem to think it’s ok to be so cruel. They must have screw lose. I can’t even be cruel to a fish I try to dis

Totally agree, folks have said to me plenty of times “how can you kill your animals after you got to know them” but I always tell them the same: They come here, they have a nice free range life,

This thread has really struck a cord with me. This is why I am raising my own meat. Have any of you complaining researched the UK commercial meat industry? No different to the dogs in the original vid

Posted Images

Just now, jukel123 said:

There's a video doing the rounds today of a cleaner outside a McDonald's deliberately soaking the sleeping bag and belongings of a homeless man who was positioned outside the establishment. What a f****n mentality

He is African,similar empathy to animals as Chinese.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

He is African,similar empathy to animals as Chinese.

One of the blokes was a rasta. What a f****n hypocrite. All religions are full of hypocrites. Religions are the curse of mankind. OK I'll lighten up before you tell me to.lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

One of the blokes was a rasta. What a f****n hypocrite. All religions are full of hypocrites. Religions are the curse of mankind. OK I'll lighten up before you tell me to.lol

The bloke trying to stop the filming was Rasta,the guy soaking the street sweeper was an African security guard,maybe Nigerian?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

• Sad 1
48 minutes ago, mackem said:

Total scumbag whatever he was. Needs somebody to give him a very hard slap. Good of that woman  to give him money. Somebody hould have at least said something to that cleaner. It was an evil thing to do. Was he acting alone or under instruction from a boss man? If he had been told to do that ...he could have refused. I was only doing what I was told is  not an acceptable excuse.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

This thread has really struck a cord with me. This is why I am raising my own meat. Have any of you complaining researched the UK commercial meat industry? No different to the dogs in the original video only sub in pigs or chickens or whatever. 

The UK supermarket meat market is shocking and wrong, poorly regulated and just forced to grow as fast a possible for commercial gain. Not for GOOD MEAT.

Watch a doc on Netflix called Hogswood. Don't agree with what/how they did it.......but can't argue with the footage.

Cant talk about chinks mistreating dogs for meat when we do exactly the same with other animals. Buy from a supermarket and this video is what you are buying.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Total scumbag whatever he was. Needs somebody to give him a very hard slap.

He got the sack,McDonalds have distanced themselves from him saying he was employed by an outside agency,the usual….

35555A41-8CF0-43CA-9C85-D4385CEE89E3.gif

• Like 2

Also the immunity to anti biotics that has been forecast for years is due to WHAT IS IN THE FOOD CHAIN not what antibiotics you are taking!

They feed animals antibiotics pre slaughter, not because they are ill but to up their weight because they carry water!

Had this first hand off of 3 different pig farmers. 2 retired, 1 current.

• Like 2

I've fished and shot for 60 odd  years  and I eat meat but I've never eaten pork for 30+ years after seeing  a video on pig production. I'm not preaching to anybody . It's a personal decision, but It ain't right to intensively farm pork.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1