Silent bushing dog.....

Scentchaser

22 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Excellent mate that's what u want, I ran my mates along side my old russell. They got to grips with a few bits in cover . Some roe in Rosie Dundrums got a good going at . They where fantastic fun 

I started my busher going from about 4 mo the old. He worked along side Newkids JRT. She was very good at her job. Top pic is my  3/8 5/8 spaniel terrier. Bottom is the misses JRT x Sprocker. She’s more of a pet but puts in a shift when I manage to sneak her out! 

64CDC5A4-F23C-4FD6-9EDC-F8AAA15FAE31.jpeg

487494F2-4967-4A9F-AFE1-0E5E4AE13896.jpeg

AF2781C3-AAAA-4A46-BF9A-C2F6F9359EA6.jpeg

Edited by white van man
  • Like 9

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started my busher going from about 4 mo the old. He worked along side Newkids JRT. She was very good at her job. Top pic is my  3/8 5/8 spaniel terrier. Bottom is the misses JRT x Sprocker. She’s mo

Nevermind silent. You want a pack of screamers 😂 Atb Sambo

I think it depends on your terrain . I have a few woods and banking by me where my old russell in the avatar was almost like a human. He had a knack off bringing things full circle back to me. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, white van man said:

I started my busher going from about 4 mo the old. He worked along side Newkids JRT. She was very good at her job. Top pic is my  3/8 5/8 spaniel terrier. Bottom is the misses JRT x Sprocker. She’s more of a pet but puts in a shift when I manage to sneak her out! 

64CDC5A4-F23C-4FD6-9EDC-F8AAA15FAE31.jpeg

487494F2-4967-4A9F-AFE1-0E5E4AE13896.jpeg

AF2781C3-AAAA-4A46-BF9A-C2F6F9359EA6.jpeg

Great pictures!

My busher sounds like a hound, behind anything. Which I sure wasn't expecting in a Cocker/Bull cross..!

Sure can make you sweat in some places, but it's really about picking your specks wisely, because that voice comes in real handy too 😉

52 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

My busher sounds like a hound, behind anything. Which I sure wasn't expecting in a Cocker/Bull cross..!

Sure can make you sweat in some places, but it's really about picking your specks wisely, because that voice comes in real handy too 😉

I've had a beagle spaniel who spoke and never got too much attention ...I wouldn't ha very expected it off your bull cock

On 04/12/2023 at 18:46, Scentchaser said:

What are peoples thoughts on a silent busher? For places that a speaking busher would draw attention.....I'm after hearing off lads that have this type and what xs you got.?...I'm wanting something that doesn't speak that catches in cover..and stays relatively close....

Spaniel pup bought on propperly will catch in cover , my botch does with birds and rabbits , some people don't like spaniels catching in cover but I like it 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Spaniel pup bought on propperly will catch in cover , my botch does with birds and rabbits , some people don't like spaniels catching in cover but I like it 

Yes I'm not after a shoot day dog either......you tried yours on tracking shot munty?