Mods on here

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the f**k in their right minds, would want to be a Mod on here??? Its like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest at times....wheres Ratchet with the meds trolley?..

miss miss he’s eating chewing gum lol  he was a wanker 

No, I don’t call the mods in general.  I wasn’t happy that Nicepix seemed to be bullying two members and when they gave him some back, he suspended them. He wanted to hunt with hounds and run w

Posted Images

19 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Nicepix was a terrible moderator.

He bullied a couple of lads and when they gave him some back he suspended them.

Thats not how mods are supposed to operate.

Cheers.

I have said this to you before, You seem to want to call Mods in general and pick fault for there actions, But i will ask again, just say you want to be a mod and i will arrange it, maybe then you can show us the error of our ways. 

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

I have said this to you before, You seem to want to call Mods in general and pick fault for there actions, But i will ask again, just say you want to be a mod and i will arrange it, maybe then you can show us the error of our ways. 

acab

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, paulus said:

Put your dummy tit back in paulis it’s nearly Christmas for crying out loud 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

He was just expected to take a barrage of abuse because he's an ex copper  and then when he did the job of moderator properly people threw their toys out the pram because they had never been pulled up on breaking forum rules. The whole thing was a shit show and unfair on the bloke 

miss miss he’s eating chewing gum lol 

he was a wanker 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, paulus said:

No, I don’t call the mods in general. 
I wasn’t happy that Nicepix seemed to be bullying two members and when they gave him some back, he suspended them.

He wanted to hunt with hounds and run with the fox !

The clue is in the name”moderator” .

I have never said a word against the likes of Walshie or Bosun . 
I’ve been a moderate on other sites and found that to do the job correctly you can’t have forcefull opinions or take sides, and certainly not abuse the powers being a mod gives you, which, in my mind, Nicepix did. 
so, I’ll decline your offer of a mods job, and continue as a member and give my opinions in a respectful manner, which, as I regularly state, are just MY opinions.

Cheers.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, paulus said:

Check you’re powers Paul 😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No, I don’t call the mods in general. 
I wasn’t happy that Nicepix seemed to be bullying two members and when they gave him some back, he suspended them.

He wanted to hunt with hounds and run with the fox !

The clue is in the name”moderator” .

I have never said a word against the likes of Walshie or Bosun . 
I’ve been a moderate on other sites and found that to do the job correctly you can’t have forcefull opinions or take sides, and certainly not abuse the powers being a mod gives you, which, in my mind, Nicepix did. 
so, I’ll decline your offer of a mods job, and continue as a member and give my opinions in a respectful manner, which, as I regularly state, are just MY opinions.

Cheers.

This site is moderated quite mildly compared to other sites, As for forceful opinions then i believe. all are entitled to them. provided the manor is civil and respectful. Abusing powers?, The only power a mod has is to warn or remove, Both in reality are only a quick stop to a situation, most on here have had numerous user names over the years, Its a five minute job to re-join.