Rare Monday off

18 minutes ago, taffey said:

Good education for pup John. Learning off old bitch as well won’t learn nowt sat at home keep at them 👍Atb taffey 

Cheers taff , no she was over a couple off fences in with the sheep and pegging nets. I hate netting I really do but today was OK as it served a purpose. 

Still loads to work on but the basics have been started 

• Like 1

Today Amber decided lets cause some mischief. Grounds solid so the big dogs are on the lead. She's 6 half months an full of energy, with the dogs on the lead she decided just to do some laps on her own lol. Me and the wife where walking along the usual tracks and decided to mix it up and walk alittle further to where u can see some fields facing the mway.  With the snow on the ground it was just nice to be out.

As we got round  the path , we could see 3 roe lazing against a fence.  As they stood the pup thought this is new and took off. Its funny at a young age she picked one as they split and continued to give chase right past 2 walkers who realised she was a pup and had a bit of a giggle . The roe took a barb fence followed by the pup before geting shown a clean set of hoofs. She jumped back over and  came back with a waggle and a smile . She's now grounded to the lead till we make sure the coast is clear. Think she may be trouble.

20231202_112608.jpg

• Like 4
On 03/12/2023 at 14:10, johnrussell84 said:

Today Amber decided lets cause some mischief. Grounds solid so the big dogs are on the lead. She's 6 half months an full of energy, with the dogs on the lead she decided just to do some laps on her own lol. Me and the wife where walking along the usual tracks and decided to mix it up and walk alittle further to where u can see some fields facing the mway.  With the snow on the ground it was just nice to be out.

As we got round  the path , we could see 3 roe lazing against a fence.  As they stood the pup thought this is new and took off. Its funny at a young age she picked one as they split and continued to give chase right past 2 walkers who realised she was a pup and had a bit of a giggle . The roe took a barb fence followed by the pup before geting shown a clean set of hoofs. She jumped back over and  came back with a waggle and a smile . She's now grounded to the lead till we make sure the coast is clear. Think she may be trouble.

20231202_112608.jpg

Should of dropped it them high altitude roe my spaniel can drop 

• Haha 1