Geert Wilders wins dutch election

19 minutes ago, WILF said:

So, as I was saying boys……

NEWS.SKY.COM

Disorder has broken out in Dublin city centre, amid anger about the attack. One of the children and a...

Why’s everyone labelled far right that don’t want there kids to die lol 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion but the UK government pretends to want to restrict immigration but allows more and more in. The Irish government doesn’t even pretend, they are quite open about welcoming immigran

The world turned just a little bit more  

Why’s everyone labelled far right that don’t want there kids to die lol 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Here’s where the problem lies mate, nobody wants to be labelled or cancelled as the old bill are with the immigrants 

I don’t think they are paying much attention to that tonight in Dublin mate ! Lol 

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Won’t change anything though mate will it.. look at the Tottenham riots.. made a blind bit of difference.. 

I disagree, the wogs have been given everything every time they chimp out…..they spent millions doing up the North Peckham estate when little Damilola Taylor got bottled in the throat by a couple of his own kinsmen !

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I disagree, the wogs have been given everything every time they chimp out…..they spent millions doing up the North Peckham estate when little Damilola Taylor got bottled in the throat by a couple of his own kinsmen !

I have no hope mate with these c**ts in power..

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

can remember that wilf i always thought it was in the leg ?

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, WILF said:

Something just occurred to me, did you ever stop to consider how a “rogue” MP drip feeding this into the conspiracy theory community may be of benefit to those already elected ?…….because if folks don’t think it’s worth it they don’t vote, if folks don’t vote then these people stay elected….time and time again ?

Just a thought 

fair point but …. 

What would be the point in that when they already control the voting ballots 😂😂

here’s a wee insight for you maybe she’s pre programming the conscious mind for what’s about to get exposed ….. a little birdy tells me the Epstein stuff ain’t finished with and a massive pedo ring inside the government connected to the royals is about to get exposed …. Keep your eyes peeled in the not so distant future ✌️

1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

fair point but …. 

What would be the point in that when they already control the voting ballots 😂😂

here’s a wee insight for you maybe she’s pre programming the conscious mind for what’s about to get exposed ….. a little birdy tells me the Epstein stuff ain’t finished with and a massive pedo ring inside the government connected to the royals is about to get exposed …. Keep your eyes peeled in the not so distant future ✌️

Just a theory that occurred to me, but if I was “them” I’d want to put my misinformation direct to the source of people who are really having a hard look at these things…..the rest of the population just take a headline on the BBC