Geert Wilders wins dutch election

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion but the UK government pretends to want to restrict immigration but allows more and more in. The Irish government doesn’t even pretend, they are quite open about welcoming immigran

The world turned just a little bit more  

Why’s everyone labelled far right that don’t want there kids to die lol 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

It’s already over run the damage is done, no it’s just wait for the statistics 

My wife is from Bangor in County Down, Northern Ireland…..I remember someone saying to her when she said this one night “Are you in the IRA ?” And thinking it was hilarious!

Thats how much your average English bloke knows about Ireland….

Your everyday is our unimaginable in the little rural place I (and most of ireland) live, I know because I have actually lived (rather than heard tell) both ;) 

30 minutes ago, WILF said:

My wife is from Bangor in County Down, Northern Ireland…..I remember someone saying to her when she said this one night “Are you in the IRA ?” And thinking it was hilarious!

Thats how much your average English bloke knows about Ireland….

Your everyday is our unimaginable in the little rural place I (and most of ireland) live, I know because I have actually lived (rather than heard tell) both ;) 

You must be the only one not worried mate as everyone I know in Ireland are very worried 

33 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

You must be the only one not worried mate as everyone I know in Ireland are very worried 

I’m Worried but I’m not resigned….it’s just different in that way mate

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they get moved on most parts mate not full a soft southerners lol

Can’t stand the smell of burning rubber from the soles of your wellies mate ! Lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

It’s what you can do…..it’s easy, it’s legal and all it costs is 20 minutes of your time.

Jmho mate, but the “it’s no worth voting” lot is the reason these traitors keep getting elected, it’s just pure laziness because if they don’t try, they won’t know.

Do you understand the concept of what she’s saying  a former mp telling you how it exactly how it works ??? your votes don’t matter 😂😂😂 you’d be better getting your voting paper rolling it up and smoking it !!!
it would have the same effect and outcome  lol 

now ask yourselfs this how is a former mp brazent enough to openly speak about the big boys running the show without fearing for her life ??? 

2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Do you understand the concept of what she’s saying  a former mp telling you how it exactly how it works ??? your votes don’t matter 😂😂😂 you’d be better getting your voting paper rolling it up and smoking it !!!
it would have the same effect and outcome  lol 

now ask yourselfs this how is a former mp brazent enough to openly speak about the big boys running the show without fearing for her life ??? 

I didn’t even bother to listen to it mate if I’m honest 

• Confused 1
10 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Do you understand the concept of what she’s saying  a former mp telling you how it exactly how it works ??? your votes don’t matter

Something just occurred to me, did you ever stop to consider how a “rogue” MP drip feeding this into the conspiracy theory community may be of benefit to those already elected ?…….because if folks don’t think it’s worth it they don’t vote, if folks don’t vote then these people stay elected….time and time again ?

Just a thought 

• Like 1