Latest arrival my border terrier

Hunted with some nice Border Terriers, back in the 1990's.

Sometimes found them to be a tad on the sensitive side (same as myself,..they did not enjoy the company of noisy feckers).....but once they were on,..they were on...😉

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Had a couple of pure borders around us 20 yrs ago...grafted but rough old working style,4/5 digs a season max🙈bitches were very narrow ,get right up to a fox,and a  bit more sensible ... I know a few who still keep them right👍

Hoping this 1 isn't as tasty as the last 1

image.png.9e301835646baa1cb006a6e850dccc22.png

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Had a couple of pure borders around us 20 yrs ago...grafted but rough old working style,4/5 digs a season max🙈bitches were very narrow ,get right up to a fox,and a  bit more sensible ... I know a few who still keep them right👍

This has came from quite hard stuff aswell, be interesting to see how she fairs out

Treat it like a normal terrier mate and she will do you good,as some of them think borders don’t graft till they are 3.Once she’s up on age let her watch a few digs and let her have a rag on the carcass.Then when it is ready you will see it do the job mate.