Non peds

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little Mary, mid 60’s; One of the all time greats; only 23lb but would win 32lb scratch races against dogs and bitches. Sired by the pedigree whippet Bilko, but dam was bred greyhound

Max’s two young bitches; Both out of the same coursing bred bitch, but the fawn one is sired by the pure saluki, Snickers, and the black one sired by the non-ped Sky Warrior. It will b

Back on track. Perhaps the greatest non- ped stud dog, Supreme Racing Champion Good As Gold; Cheers.

Posted Images

Great dogs, I had none ped bitch 20in 20lb, dogs made 23 in 34lb, game little dogs. I raced my bitch in black Country, was good on rabbits as well. Don't know if they race in the black county anymore. What your bitch ped whippet, or small lurcher.? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, bird said:

Great dogs, I had none ped bitch 20in 20lb, dogs made 23 in 34lb, game little dogs. I raced my bitch in black Country, was good on rabbits as well. Don't know if they race in the black county anymore. What your bitch ped whippet, or small lurcher.? 

She’s basically line bred saluki x non peds but full of saluki need to iron it out a bit lol 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, bird said:

I know little about them tbh Ray but this bitch has opened my eyes easy to keep no bother at all very obedient and as keen as they come.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

One of the fastest non-pets ever. I've talked to his owner and to people with top class dogs that ran against it.

Cheers.

Do you have a pics of non peds thar you could add to the thread charts cheers..