Right lads, I'm in need of a new lamp having broken the one I've had a few yrs now. What's out there and worth going for. I'm a bugger for breaking em so nowt silly money, it will still end up broke eventually! Just decent beam, holds charge, ideally lightweight.

16990532227951932696549655820728.jpg

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

I like the light they give out but I’ve gone to led now, lighter, smaller and the throw is unbelievable charge on phone charger or power pack or get one with batteries and just carry a few batteries in pocket

That one I had was LED and has been bang on, can't remember where I got it from!

20 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Right lads, I'm in need of a new lamp having broken the one I've had a few yrs now. What's out there and worth going for. I'm a bugger for breaking em so nowt silly money, it will still end up broke eventually! Just decent beam, holds charge, ideally lightweight.

16990532227951932696549655820728.jpg

Dropped mine and it snapped exactly the same  ,gorilla glued and cramped it for 48 hrs and it’s been fine since , saves £60-£70 odd quid down the drain 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Samrog said:

looks like the clulight PLR 500? thats what i use its an ok lamp. Good for small a mid size land. About £60. Mine snapped like yours but ive taped it up and its been fine.

I’ve got one 50 bar not bad little lamp for local small land. Had plenty we it, not like old days cartin car battery about 

• Like 2