UK to phase out smoking?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The rishi should start phasing out drug dealers, homos, trannies, animal rights activists, most of those employed in television, paedos, muslims, and any other dreg of society,  stop all foreign aid a

tell you what ...that facker needs phasing out...   next thing is he will be putting a tax on wanking....

I miss Finishing work and popping in for a quick pint and a game of pool ...few tunes on the jukebox .. Now its all cocaine,selfies and chatting shit £5 plus a pint🙄  

Posted Images

On 30/10/2023 at 16:19, WILF said:

It’s never about what’s good or bad, it’s about the freedom to decide yourself…..and like most things, when it’s this then what comes next.

very true  WILF , but as ex smoker mate, this fookin thing  really needs a big push to try stop the young kids starting dirty habit . i know you say mate all ex smokers are the same once they quit , maybe true .But let tell you i started at 15 - 30 years old , roughly  10- 15 fags a day , stopped when i got married a 30 years , took 3 attempts , but done it , and never smoked since  37 years ago. Nowthis is the shocker you think after that time my lungs be good, ok better than smokers , but there still fooken scared mate , that damage there for life , it prob get me in the end, i am 72  in august   ,  hope i can get few more years out these old bones  lol 

• Like 4

It’s a tricky one the freedom of choice. But to stop youngsters who just don’t have the experience it’s a good thing. When your young you think your indestructible. But sure we have all known people that have been lost and pretty sure if they could have turned the clock back and had more years with there families they would have taken different path 

• Like 4