Dickhead May be Many Things

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree Mush was writing under the influence….what i get from it… A young lady was attacked unexpectedly by a ne’er do well…..seems to be a sexually motivated attack based on the use of the word

Someone needs to stay off their phone till the drugs wear off

Wtf does all that mean lol ....I'm lost 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Aye but we’re are supposed to f**k up each other! Not women or kids. At least that’s what I was taught. I’m genuinely sickened. Bravado has left with the hangover.

Nobody knows how they will react until they are faced with a situation, I would like to think that decency would prevail when it comes to women and kids, But sadly i think that is slowly being resigned to the history books, Have you any idea who the bloke was?, was he a local?, has he been caught?

3 hours ago, mushroom said:

Thanks mate but everyone has read it and in topic, it’s done. I’m still hearing the crack he gave her. Heard it from 30-40metres away. That sick slap when someone gets cracked. Can’t unhear or see it. A fuucking woman for christ sake.

Just out of curiosity what race/nationality was this person ?.....is Barcelona going down the toilet as well then ?

Well played anyway for getting involved.....some things you cant ignore and still look in the mirror,good man :thumbs:

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Just out of curiosity what race/nationality was this person ?.....is Barcelona going down the toilet as well then ?

Well played anyway for getting involved.....some things you cant ignore and still look in the mirror,good man :thumbs:

I was very drunk and he weren’t European.

10 hours ago, mushroom said:

I was very drunk and he weren’t European.

Good on ya Fella….

Might I recommend you source a good Shillelagh, for walking the dog.  I’ve acquired a blackthorn for dog walking after a bit of an incident with a dickhead who likes to pretend he’s a madmen a while ago…..he backed off fairly quick when he realised I wasn’t having it…but was patting his pocket to insinuate he was carrying….so decided I’ll have a non descript equaliser for the next time he’s around…. Never know what’s going on with lads these days 

Edited by VOON
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, VOON said:

Good on ya Fella….

Might I recommend you source a good Shillelagh, for walking the dog.  I’ve acquired a blackthorn for dog walking after a bit of an incident with a dickhead who likes to pretend he’s a madmen a while ago…..he backed off fairly quick when he realised I wasn’t having it…but was patting his pocket to insinuate he was carrying….so decided I’ll have a non descript equaliser for the next time he’s around…. Never know what’s going on with lads these days 

Everybody has told me I’m fuucking mental. He could’ve  had a knife etc. In all honesty, I didn’t think, Dutch courage and stupidity I guess. I found myself shaking last night thinking about it. Delayed shock perhaps.

• Like 1