Nigel Farage to become Tory Leader

45 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The bookies have Kemi Badnoch as favourite at 7/2. Wilf's cat is already acting nervous at the prospect. 

why so ?...............is the Downing street cat going to bend Wilfs pussy backwards over #10's bootscraper and give it a good seeing to ?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dosnt matter who is leader ....the problem is the disloyal greedy fack mouthed cowardy back stabbing barstards behind you..in the party...........and that includes the bloody commie champagne kiddy fi

Sunak is thinking of cutting taxes for high earners, cutting stamp duty and scrapping inheritance tax before the next election in the hope of getting people to vote Tory. This may get a few "stay

30p Lee was a staunch believer in MPs not having second jobs. However he relaxed his position on that one when GB news offered him £100000 a year for hosting a chat show.  

Posted Images

Sunak is thinking of cutting taxes for high earners, cutting stamp duty and scrapping inheritance tax before the next election in the hope of getting people to vote Tory.

This may get a few "stay at home" Tory Shire voters to return to the fold, but if he thinks it will impress the "red wall" voters who abandoned Labour and voted Tory at the last general election, then he shouldn't be in politics ! It will lose him far, far more votes when Labour scream about Tory's looking after the rich.

Heres a radical proposal for Sunak if he really wants to win the next GE.......

Go on TV and announce an immediate moratorium on overseas aid. No more until the UK' finances are back in the black.

Announce that any person landing in the U.K. will be immediately flown to Rwanda, irrespective of appeals, court hearings, etc.

Announce the immediate repatriation of all foreign nationals whose asylum applications have failed, no appeals.

It would never happen, of course. None of them, Tory, Labour, LibDem will take a blind bit of notice what the silent majority in this country want.

Cheers.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Sunak is thinking of cutting taxes for high earners, cutting stamp duty and scrapping inheritance tax before the next election in the hope of getting people to vote Tory.

This may get a few "stay at home" Tory Shire voters to return to the fold, but if he thinks it will impress the "red wall" voters who abandoned Labour and voted Tory at the last general election, then he shouldn't be in politics ! It will lose him far, far more votes when Labour scream about Tory's looking after the rich.

Heres a radical proposal for Sunak if he really wants to win the next GE.......

Go on TV and announce an immediate moratorium on overseas aid. No more until the UK' finances are back in the black.

Announce that any person landing in the U.K. will be immediately flown to Rwanda, irrespective of appeals, court hearings, etc.

Announce the immediate repatriation of all foreign nationals whose asylum applications have failed, no appeals.

It would never happen, of course. None of them, Tory, Labour, LibDem will take a blind bit of notice what the silent majority in this country want.

Cheers.

I would dare bet all them red wall seats they got especially in former mining areas will return Labour MPs at the next GE which is a shame for the Rother Valley nr me as the tory MP has done more for the area than the last labour MP did in his terms in office over the years.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

why so ?...............is the Downing street cat going to bend Wilfs pussy backwards over #10's bootscraper and give it a good seeing to ?

I shouldn't be surprised if Wilf boots his cat with enough momentum to sail over the Irish sea and present itself arse first over the bootscraper at number 10.

How about Lee Anderson? He would appeal to red wall voters. Perfect camouflage for the tories. He would attract working class votes and hide the tories true purpose which is to protect the rich and and make them richer still.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I shouldn't be surprised if Wilf boots his cat with enough momentum to sail over the Irish sea and present itself arse first over the bootscraper at number 10.

How about Lee Anderson? He would appeal to red wall voters. Perfect camouflage for the tories. He would attract working class votes and hide the tories true purpose which is to protect the rich and and make them richer still.

Think a lot are seeing through that Lee Anderson mate i know he says what a lot think on certain subjects.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Think a lot are seeing through that Lee Anderson mate i know he says what a lot think on certain subjects.

On the one hand he seems to talk sense. But, like them all,  he's an opportunist imo. Doesn't really believe in anything but making Lee Anderson richer. I instinctively don't trust him. He says Scargill, Skinner and Tony Benn molded his thinking, but I've never heard him say anything those blokes believed in.

57 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

On the one hand he seems to talk sense. But, like them all,  he's an opportunist imo. Doesn't really believe in anything but making Lee Anderson richer. I instinctively don't trust him. He says Scargill, Skinner and Tony Benn molded his thinking, but I've never heard him say anything those blokes believed in.

The 3 names you mentioned were the voice of the working man and woman when the country was totally different to what it is now. It always amazes me when i hear of ex miners who would have followed Scargill over a cliff but on the other hand wanted us to  stay in the EU unlike Scargill who wanted us out.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

30p Lee was a staunch believer in MPs not having second jobs. However he relaxed his position on that one when GB news offered him £100000 a year for hosting a chat show.

Principles go straight out of the window when that sort of money is offered . I subscribe to a YouTube channel were an ex miner puts daily clips up some of them are funny but i cant believe how he has changed in his views that must be at odds with most of the other ex miners in his area especially on immigration and the EU and even more suprising hunting with dogs some thing he used to do in his past.

• Like 1
On 21/10/2023 at 10:56, tatsblisters said:

Principles go straight out of the window when that sort of money is offered . I subscribe to a YouTube channel were an ex miner puts daily clips up some of them are funny but i cant believe how he has changed in his views that must be at odds with most of the other ex miners in his area especially on immigration and the EU and even more suprising hunting with dogs some thing he used to do in his past.

What’s the channel called ?