Next Generation(6th)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sixth generation.

All the pups were placed among friends for free before this topic went up, just in case anyone thought this topic went up to try and sell pups.

3 minutes ago, gasaxeman said:

Sure I saw these pups on FB earlier today with you practising retrieving with a tennis ball . Lovely pups a credit to you Joe. All the best with them in the future  .

I can only take the credit for the parents, a good friend whelped the bitch and has reared the pup's to this stage.

Edited by joe ox
15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nice pups, do like those pieds.  You've had this type a fair old time, I think I'm right in recalling?

This will be six generations over 25 year, I added a full greyhound last generation then line bred half brother sister for these pups.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Collie, Bull, Grey mix.

cracking pups  joe , and i like the breeding, if wanted a well bred dog pup, i be knocking your door mate. but when old Buck  calls it a day, he 11  now i try to get ex worker lurcher x lurcher  about 5year 24-25in  just as a pet now at my age, old age comes knocking on your door for man and dog quicker what people think  deff  . Ray

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, bird said:

cracking pups  joe , and i like the breeding, if wanted a well bred dog pup, i be knocking your door mate. but when old Buck  calls it a day, he 11  now i try to get ex worker lurcher x lurcher  about 5year 24-25in  just as a pet now at my age, old age comes knocking on your door for man and dog quicker what people think  deff  . Ray

how me old mate, last time  said he not very well. i knew when i was up your way, think he black pup of you, prob 8 year ago, he wasnt best of health then, he had big dog  back then, hope he ok was nice bloke .  

5 minutes ago, bird said:

how me old mate, last time  said he not very well. i knew when i was up your way, think he black pup of you, prob 8 year ago, he wasnt best of health then, he had big dog  back then, hope he ok was nice bloke .  

I have not seen him in a while mate, we speak on the phone now and then last time was about four month ago his health has considerably improved and is doing quite a bit with the air rifles.