Bigfoot filmed in Colorado.

35 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Get some tracks up Mac especially if you find a size 25 barefoot, eyes to the ground 

I ain’t stepping on muddy trails to get my new trainers dirty,however biologists are doing a study of lynx not far from here.

• Like 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched a programme on Bigfoot years ago and it was very real to the occupants of a small western town in America. There had been many sightings and people had become so fearful of it that some had

Some people slow on the uptake on here. Greyman obviously crossed the Atlantic on his houseboat and thats him laying camera traps for big cats. He's had no luck here, so he's trying his luck out there

All aboard the Squatch-express.

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, mackem said:

I ain’t stepping on muddy trails to get my new trainers dirty,however biologists are doing a study of lynx not far from here.

sure you can sacrifice one pair of pink trainers from the collection, get off the beaten track  and find your own truth, you know it’s out there 

• Haha 1

Pink trainers?Now your being silly,got some LL Bean green and black waterproof boots on today.This park is the worlds largest canoe reserve with 4000 lakes and is 5000 Sq miles,costs £12 a day for a hunting licence,immediately south the park is 3000 square miles with wilderness between the two areas.Ontario is 88% crown land only 12% is in public ownership,that’s a lot of public use land to wander on with such a small population,the population of the province is 15.5 million the UK population is 67.5 million and the uk fits into Ontario just over 4 times, put it into perspective the Lake District park is less than a thousand square miles with a decent size population and lots of visitors,I am interested in your definition of “Off the beaten track”?

Edited by mackem
12 hours ago, mackem said:

Pink trainers?Now your being silly,got some LL Bean green and black waterproof boots on today.This park is the worlds largest canoe reserve with 4000 lakes and is 5000 Sq miles,costs £12 a day for a hunting licence,immediately south the park is 3000 square miles with wilderness between the two areas.Ontario is 88% crown land only 12% is in public ownership,that’s a lot of public use land to wander on with such a small population,the population of the province is 15.5 million the UK population is 67.5 million and the uk fits into Ontario just over 4 times, put it into perspective the Lake District park is less than a thousand square miles with a decent size population and lots of visitors,I am interested in your definition of “Off the beaten track”?

Surprised at your question there,     off the beaten track means exactly that, you. Won’t see much if you walk the same path as every other man you just see what every one else sees, I would be following animal runs, water courses etc or climbing fences that say keep out, even in the most urban of environments there are pockets of wildlife living off the beaten track, right under the noses of people that think like yourself you won’t ever see more than the next man if you just follow him 

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Surprised at your question there,     off the beaten track means exactly that, you. Won’t see much if you walk the same path as every other man you just see what every one else sees, I would be following animal runs, water courses etc or climbing fences that say keep out, even in the most urban of environments there are pockets of wildlife living off the beaten track, right under the noses of people that think like yourself you won’t ever see more than the next man if you just follow him 

f***ing hell lad, you wouldn't want to ignore signs like that over there, unless you want to come home early.

Off the beaten track, Yes, nice to explore, but also remember the beaten track, is where a lot of animals tend to use as travel ways, just like us humans. Even when yer out hunting land that ya know, you'll most likely use the same gateways, gaps, jump streams same place etc etc.

22 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

f***ing hell lad, you wouldn't want to ignore signs like that over there, unless you want to come home early.

Off the beaten track, Yes, nice to explore, but also remember the beaten track, is where a lot of animals tend to use as travel ways, just like us humans. Even when yer out hunting land that ya know, you'll most likely use the same gateways, gaps, jump streams same place etc etc.

Mate come on, quarrys and railways two of the more private places in the uk and both heaving with wildlife you will only ever see what everyone else sees if you just follow a crowd along a path unless you go there when the crowds have gone home, it’s about thinking outside the box and being your own man that’s why I see what I see and no what I know I don’t wait to be told I go and look myself this motorway junction near my house is lifting with gear a million people a day drive round it or past it totally unaware 

6845EE04-1E65-49A5-A521-E30242286111.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate come on, quarrys and railways two of the more private places in the uk and both heaving with wildlife you will only ever see what everyone else sees if you just follow a crowd along a path unless you go there when the crowds have gone home, it’s about thinking outside the box and being your own man that’s why I see what I see and no what I know I don’t wait to be told I go and look myself this motorway junction near my house is lifting with gear a million people a day drive round it or past it totally unaware 

Aye but there ain't anything that can kill you there

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Aye but there ain't anything that can kill you there

We are all getting closer to our end everyday and most things in life have the ability to kill or hurt you from your car to the electric coming out your socket you don’t avoid them if I was in bear/wolf territory I would simply arm myself with a suitable weapon, just as well Columbus never came on here for advise we would all still think the earth was flat and we would drop off at the horizon lol

14 hours ago, mackem said:

Right youve defo got me booking for my missus 40th soon, canada here we come

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Yea I get that, and it's true. But, fact is, that animals will use the same pathways as people. Setting snares for fox's and you need to be careful not to create a second pass from walking past your snare when checking. Also, in US and Canada, trappers often point out in the snow, where a Wolf or Lynx has been following the trapper.

Nothing wrong with going off the beaten track. In USA though, you'd want to know where your going. People have been shot dead pulling into the wrong driveway, and I've seen video's where people have been threatened for been on the wrong side of the bank, whilst fishing. A lot of crazies over that side of the world, so ignoring signs could be detrimental.

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Surprised at your question there…..right under the noses of people that think like yourself you won’t ever see more than the next man if you just follow him 

There ya go,don’t be surprised at my question I thought you were being sarcastic and yup lol.My idea of off the beaten track and yours are totally different,I tried to do the Silk Road once (couldn’t,Iran refused me a visa)overland,went right across china when it had only been opened to foreigners for a few years,including the Taklamakhan desert and Tibet “people who think like me” lol,and there’s no fences where I am,have you been to this area?Or have you ever in your life been somewhere really off the beaten track,somewhere you see no people for days on end?Our definitions aren’t the same.You don’t know how I think.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
15 hours ago, mackem said:

Do they have sections of rivers where the public can pan for gold Mack , id love to have ago 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Right youve defo got me booking for my missus 40th soon, canada here we come

I guarantee if you come in September I will put you on a river with thousands of fish,the pools when viewed through Polaroids will be jam-packed.

• Like 1