Kennel bedding

Im changing the wood boxes to thermaboard boxes next week. Cheap blanket in the box and a kennel coat. Will be a problem if i have a dog that wont wear the coat but its alright at the minute. Take them off first thing in morning anyway

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always crate and house train any pups Ive had/even the ones ive bred myself  and been born outside... helps for when they bashed up and under a lamp resting ... always used 6/8" of dry shavings in t

Wax paper good stuff if you can source it , used to get bails from local feeds but they give up we it 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, C.green said:

Im changing the wood boxes to thermaboard boxes next week. Cheap blanket in the box and a kennel coat. Will be a problem if i have a dog that wont wear the coat but its alright at the minute. Take them off first thing in morning anyway

I had 2 bitches and a young dog kennels together for reasons I can't think of ,put kennel coats on them next morning the c of a dog pup had shredded his own coat and made fair inroads on the other 2 by christ he was a c

I always crate and house train any pups Ive had/even the ones ive bred myself  and been born outside... helps for when they bashed up and under a lamp resting ... always used 6/8" of dry shavings in the bottom of the barrel/box for my terriers,also got them coats( more hassle than they worth)when I had 2 runners together I would use a 22w tube heater with a thermostat in a ply box lined with 75mm kingspan....dogs always kept condition until they made double figures...If they that lucky,then I move them into the house for their last few yrs👍DSC_1139.JPG.e6af9c61cdd82600ef528b9be92965c6.JPGPhoto0268.jpg.ac1bbd92995d1accd4fc300a9bce413f.jpg

• Like 4