Lurcher Life

I have just stumbled across a page on instagram called LurcherLife.UK . You send in your pics and info on the dog and they post it . Be good for stud dogs or puppies I guess . I use instagram a lot to view photos of other dogs does anyone know any other pages for lurchers? 

In my opinion your drawing attention from the unwanted,..a few calls , enquiries and the unwashed are over the wall of your garden,dogs nicked and an awful lot of time wasters and messer's contacting you, telling how great their dogs are and their mad poaching takes of the past ,fuk that for a story ....or maybe I'm cynical and antisocial 

• Like 6
51 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

In my opinion your drawing attention from the unwanted,..a few calls , enquiries and the unwashed are over the wall of your garden,dogs nicked and an awful lot of time wasters and messer's contacting you, telling how great their dogs are and their mad poaching takes of the past ,fuk that for a story ....or maybe I'm cynical and antisocial 

I've  had a new puppy for a couple weeks and realised last night that l needed to register its micro chip in my name. Imagine a monkey playing the piano but l finally worked out how to do it online. 

There was a section on the form for me to add it's Instagram profile!!!!

I skipped it of course . Don't want the little dog spending all day on the internet.20231007_181003.jpg.7a55fbd21bd4061a0b6bacf579666e16.jpg

Edited by comanche
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Your not that at all  your stoic and wonderful 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, comanche said:

I've  had a new puppy for a couple weeks and realised last night that l needed to register its micro chip in my name. Imagine a monkey playing the piano but l finally worked out how to do it online. 

There was a section on the form for me to add it's Instagram profile!!!!

I skipped it of course . Don't want the little dog spending all day on the internet.20231007_181003.jpg.7a55fbd21bd4061a0b6bacf579666e16.jpg

What is it? Looks full of character 

16 hours ago, comanche said:

Yeh ,  though them being what they are there's  bound to  be collie in there too 

I only asked, as my ex mrs bought a red and white bitch pup from Jonathan davies' place, in Aberystwyth, about 20 years ago.  He was chairman of the Welsh sheepdog society at the time.  He had a cracking, tall rangey black and tan dog about 24" tts there at the time, along with some more really nice athletic dogs.  👍

Edited by shaaark