1 minute ago, WILF said:

So you hate the inherent uniqueness or races and their respective cultures and civilisations ?…….so, all this time, it’s you that has been the Nazi ? Lol 

And there’s you calling me a bigot ! Lol 

Absolutely hate uniqueness. We should all f**k each other to death and produce little brown clones. We lefties have a plan for  brownish power!

• Sad 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Absolutely hate uniqueness. We should all f**k each other to death and produce little brown clones. We lefties have a plan for  brownish power!

There you go, glad I could be of service 

• Haha 2

Completely off topic,  but just heard foxes calling. That's early for my neck of the woods. Think I will have a wander with the torch and set my 5 month old whippet on them. Goodnight. ButI  will instruct her to be gentle so as not to cause any woke offence. Power to the proletariat!

15 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Completely off topic,  but just heard foxes calling. That's early for my neck of the woods. Think I will have a wander with the torch and set my 5 month old whippet on them. Goodnight. ButI  will instruct her to be gentle so as not to cause any woke offence. Power to the proletariat!

It’s only natural mate, for those of you who advocate genocide and ethnic cleansing killing foxes probably provides some temporary relief.

• Haha 2

On Wednesday the court will decide on the Rwanda plan. If the government looses then the home secretary is gone and we have a government with no plan to stop the boats and probably an early election and a labour victory. 

If they win then the current sh it show is emboldened and will perhaps struggle onwards. 

The Joe raki leader of Scotland is hoping for a vote on supporting a ceasefire on Wednesday as well......if they win that then the government is further undermined. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

On Wednesday the court will decide on the Rwanda plan. If the government looses then the home secretary is gone and we have a government with no plan to stop the boats and probably an early election and a labour victory. 

If they win then the current sh it show is emboldened and will perhaps struggle onwards. 

The Joe raki leader of Scotland is hoping for a vote on supporting a ceasefire on Wednesday as well......if they win that then the government is further undermined. 

Yeah ive seen it suggested that an early snap election could be on the cards based on the dinghy situation,  sounds like more can kicking to me.

People can keep begging for ceasefire but Israel ain't listening.

I see macron has wound back his comments about a ceasefire...

And..... Braverman has been sacked. Not re shuffled but sacked. 

And the truth about the weekend is 'EXTREME far right wing violence'

Even though there was nothing far right about any thing and not one video showing extreme violence.

The truth brought to you by the people who reported on extreme violence by BLM mobs and reported in as peaceful, if firey, protest. 

The battle is truly lost 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Even though there was nothing far right about any thing and not one video showing extreme violence.

The truth brought to you by the people who reported on extreme violence by BLM mobs and reported in as peaceful, if firey, protest. 

The battle is truly lost 

I reckon Rishi will try and cling on until January 2025 now ...but we might see a leadership challenge by Suella? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The battle is truly lost 

Question is , who replaces her now ? David Camerons name been mentioned FFS