Crazy carry on

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was two lads in the motor....they would have been far better served, getting out and fronting the angry guy... If he tried to detain them,.their best choice would be to defend themselves, o

Like most lads that have done a bit I've run lurchers and dropped terriers in literally thousands of places with no permission, had shotguns pulled on us more than once, ducked and dived from landowne

So,no one has any background info on the video?.... I know we all had to run ,hide or face the consequences of our actions but it should never come to the stage where a person could loose their l

Posted Images

On 01/10/2023 at 21:22, Penda said:

100 quid wouldn't buy ya man a decent fish super these days they abit more then that I had to take 1 to Vegas before and buy him liquor women and a few spins on the rullete and still he wouldn't let me ferret a few places

Tbh I’ve always been lucky local to me they know me and my uncle farms and is local auctioneer no one else has running dogs or ferrets and I cleaned every farmhouse windows regular so I kind of get a free pass …… if I spotted something and really wanted it solid I’d have no grief I’d be offering clearing farm gutters etc I’m very lucky fenced for most aswell so something to offer them 

that doesn’t work down the country where there getting hammered and abused all the time reason I go out myself don’t travel to much and really most farmers/employees are just intruiged to see someone walking about 

6 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

Tbh I’ve always been lucky local to me they know me and my uncle farms and is local auctioneer no one else has running dogs or ferrets and I cleaned every farmhouse windows regular so I kind of get a free pass …… if I spotted something and really wanted it solid I’d have no grief I’d be offering clearing farm gutters etc I’m very lucky fenced for most aswell so something to offer them 

that doesn’t work down the country where there getting hammered and abused all the time reason I go out myself don’t travel to much and really most farmers/employees are just intruiged to see someone walking about 

Alas I fear my window cleaning skills may not be up to there standards and I am scared of the ladder rung can I just drop your name and say you'll do there gutters at some point take the heat off of a mush 

13 hours ago, Penda said:

Alas I fear my window cleaning skills may not be up to there standards and I am scared of the ladder rung can I just drop your name and say you'll do there gutters at some point take the heat off of a mush 

Not a problem my man I’ve actually thought of having a van stickered up for dog walking services in areas that are hot and vans abandoned in gate way 

14 hours ago, Penda said:

Just turn up wi a pair o.marigolds and several lumps o neck