Fox/dog hybrid?

13 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

We've got a few in Plymouth that walk their parrots and free flying is all the rage but the best is the old man in Plympton named the owl man. Used to walk everywhere with a barn owl but now has a frog mouth

The African grey is Richmond upon Thames,the cockatiel was in the alps Switzerland I think?Would love to see a frogmouth.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pampas fox isn’t a true fox, it’s related to the wolf and coyote, both of which can and do mate with dogs. A fox can’t mate with a dog. Seems just like more media nonsense. Cheers.

Found the pics, literally sits on the same bench daily by my mates house and has for nearly 20 years.  

Coming to a Council Estate near you....🤣

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Found the pics, literally sits on the same bench daily by my mates house and has for nearly 20 years.

IMG_20200223_143931.jpg

IMG_20200223_144110.jpg

IMG_20200223_144042.jpg

That’s really interesting,I wonder where he bought it,very unusual bird to keep.

I always thought (read, never seen it) that a dog and fox can perform the mating act (have sex) but cannot procteate due to (as mentioned by others), being completely different genetically. No more chance of success than that depraved sub-human freak on an another current thread.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mackem said:

@South hams hunter

just chatted to this guy,originally from the emirates,his employer used to have a tame Cheetah.

8B66DC04-7C47-4ADA-80C5-E299FB202B28.jpeg

I've actually seem videos of that bird, my daughter watches alot of parrot videos.

Pet cheetah would be class, there's a video of 1 here being used for rabbiting 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

I've actually seem videos of that bird, my daughter watches alot of parrot videos.

We had just been to the beach and were walking back through the park when my lady spotted the parrot flying about,it follows the guy as he rides his bike along the river bike track,he showed me pics of his other parrots,I was surprised a goshawk or peregrine hasn’t taken it.

4 hours ago, mackem said:

We had just been to the beach and were walking back through the park when my lady spotted the parrot flying about,it follows the guy as he rides his bike along the river bike track,he showed me pics of his other parrots,I was surprised a goshawk or peregrine hasn’t taken 

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

The woman was left stranded after climbing the upper cliffs of one of Wales' highest mountains

That reminded me of this story, it does happen

11 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

The woman was left stranded after climbing the upper cliffs of one of Wales' highest mountains

That reminded me of this story, it does happen

Yup,that’s interesting,travelled to wales to fly their parrots is a bit different,when I saw his parrot flying around the park I thought it would be easy pickings for a red tailed hawk or peregrine,he told me he leaves the window open in the summer and the bird flies in and out at will.

19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup,that’s interesting,travelled to wales to fly their parrots is a bit different,when I saw his parrot flying around the park I thought it would be easy pickings for a red tailed hawk or peregrine,he told me he leaves the window open in the summer and the bird flies in and out at will.

It's all the rage over here now from what I've seen on socials; my mates garden is now a giant aviary basically for his parrot. This is what got me started looking at the videos etc.

That's some trust in his bird That, especially at the price of some of them. Can remember a family friend paying 50k for a pair about 20 years ago 

• Like 1