Shits??

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old dogs are often like old Hunting Men...😃 As time goes by, their ability to cope with Meat Bones and Raw flesh sometimes dimishes... For that reason, I now feed all my Veteran rabbiters on

Mine did that and the vet said I had 2 wean the dog off by giving it diminishing amounts of margarine for 2 weeks then stop ,well after 2 weeks dog still had the shits so back 2 the vet who looked sho

All My dogs will eat whats put out in front of them bar the 1 terrier,wont entertain kidneys,dirty bitch prefers to f***ing pick it out the bowl and roll in it 🙄... I only feed them game thats be

Posted Images

On 24/09/2023 at 07:55, Chaff said:

Hows Buck getting on now bird ?

Alot better now thanks. I changed his diet, he as wheat free meal, and don't feed raw mince chicken no more, he has bit cooked chicken,  put little bit on  with his dinner. So stick at this, plus he only doing couple times a day, where as before maybe 4 times. I think as he got older he don't need the other food he had before, OK when was 5 year old lamping couple times a week etc, but he 11 now, he old like me lol, the vet said he looked well for his age, let's hope the  the big old bugger , can go as long as old Bryn did. 👍

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, bird said:

Alot better now thanks. I changed his diet, he as wheat free meal, and don't feed raw mince chicken no more, he has bit cooked chicken,  put little bit on  with his dinner. So stick at this, plus he only doing couple times a day, where as before maybe 4 times. I think as he got older he don't need the other food he had before, OK when was 5 year old lamping couple times a week etc, but he 11 now, he old like me lol, the vet said he looked well for his age, let's hope the  the big old bugger , can go as long as old Bryn did. 👍

Wheat free is the future 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Many of these dry foods lists of ingredients start with cereal so I guess that's the main ingredient. 

I wont be putting any of that though mine in the future 

Gorra watch it as some say wheat free but use soya instead and youv seen the state o them vegans

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Good question mate I hadn't thought about spam.

The trouble is the cost for a tin of spam or corned beef.

Do you think they put corn in the beef?

I think it's all just a farce wtf is spam and corn beef should be renamed to sawdust munch 

1 minute ago, Penda said:

I think it's all just a farce wtf is spam and corn beef should be renamed to sawdust munch 

It's what they sweep up of the floors after a days graft in slaughter house.

I was fed a lot of it as a kid and still have the odd tin, in fishing sarnies as it takes me back to being a kid again lol