Muzzle's

Met a nice woman (yank) not bad looking either lol, she had a  male greyhound, and  bitch lurcher, most greyhound she bit saluki in it,  I think prob little drop of pit in there,  as it was bit stronger  greyhound,  but looked just like strong fawn greyhound at a distance. Anyway old Buck would go to close to it, and little woody didn't get that close for feckin once lol. Her dogs calmed a bit one they know my old dogs, wouldn't bother them. I told her the prob I've had with thick dog owners, not calling there off and and few kicking off on Buck, he not a dog fighter, only thing he kill wild animal. Well fookin cocker spaniel came running right over right up to her fawn bitch, OK got muzzle on  and started drag her a bit, she got it, but I grabbed it as well, just to help her. She said that they need muzzle on, because she didn't want her put down it grabbed another, so she plays safe, and I tell you feckin bitch was strong animal, it do lot of damage if it kicked off. But as told her old Buck had 7 dogs kick off on him this last few years, OK he dog aggressive, but if been like that bitch, he deff need  a muzzle, buts it unfair really, you keep, greyhounds, and maybe lurchers muzzled when out in public, and thick idiots have loose and not muzzled, don't know what anybody else's thinks? 

• Like 3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play  mine would wag there tails as I was beaten 2 death then ask for biscuits 

Met a nice woman (yank) not bad looking either lol, she had a  male greyhound, and  bitch lurcher, most greyhound she bit saluki in it,  I think prob little drop of pit in there,  as it was bit strong

Lucky your lurcher pup knew to grab the big mastiffs jaws and rag his jowels to stop it breaking his back wasn't it.

Posted Images

22 hours ago, bird said:

Met a nice woman (yank) not bad looking either lol, she had a  male greyhound, and  bitch lurcher, most greyhound she bit saluki in it,  I think prob little drop of pit in there,  as it was bit stronger  greyhound,  but looked just like strong fawn greyhound at a distance. Anyway old Buck would go to close to it, and little woody didn't get that close for feckin once lol. Her dogs calmed a bit one they know my old dogs, wouldn't bother them. I told her the prob I've had with thick dog owners, not calling there off and and few kicking off on Buck, he not a dog fighter, only thing he kill wild animal. Well fookin cocker spaniel came running right over right up to her fawn bitch, OK got muzzle on  and started drag her a bit, she got it, but I grabbed it as well, just to help her. She said that they need muzzle on, because she didn't want her put down it grabbed another, so she plays safe, and I tell you feckin bitch was strong animal, it do lot of damage if it kicked off. But as told her old Buck had 7 dogs kick off on him this last few years, OK he dog aggressive, but if been like that bitch, he deff need  a muzzle, buts it unfair really, you keep, greyhounds, and maybe lurchers muzzled when out in public, and thick idiots have loose and not muzzled, don't know what anybody else's thinks? 

My lurcher pup been bitten seven times now by other dogs and stupid thick owners just standing by watching last one that had him was a big mastiff tried to kill bite him well that went down well as u can imagine my pup got hold of it jaw and ragged it's jowles the f***ing thing dint come back after that and owner got f***ing chinned for being a c**t 👍

• Like 1
On 19/08/2023 at 13:43, bird said:

In Northern Ireland it's a legal requirement for any greyhound, whippet or cross to be muzzled in public and a person is not allowed to walk more than 2 at once .

Wouldn't be many who would have them muzzled though 

3 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

no they would protect but i expect that if someone was stupid enough to attack a family member thry wouldnot get very far

Fair play  mine would wag there tails as I was beaten 2 death then ask for biscuits 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

A retired or pet Greyhound doesnt need a muzzle on in a public place. A box muzzle or 2 always come in handy if you keep dogs, but I see some poor mongrels got more tack on than horses with horrible nylon harness's cramping their shoulders aswell as a collar and a muzzle, poor b*****ds are over weight but still forced to wear coats in mild weather, and the majority are never off the lead. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Black neck said:

Lol, feckin Buck do the same as well, he strange bloody dog, he don't bark, so good as guard, don't fights other dogs, even if they pick on him, wouldn't protect me either lol. And yet I've seen him locked on to plenty of big thigs to fill me freezer, and killed and reteve  Charlie's back to at night lol. When he was hunting he a different  dog, best way really, like you say mate, it's a fookin ball ache with dog that attack people and dogs all the while, good job he bit wimpy in some ways, or it be bloody dangerous to take out.! 

• Like 2