Been watching a new catty channel,  sorry can't put link up as I don't do techno. It's called , geodie carnivore.  Just a lad and his son out hunting with the slings. Does a few catch and cook ect. Just a heads up and worth a watch. Cheers 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Leo Sayer said:

Been watching a new catty channel,  sorry can't put link up as I don't do techno. It's called , geodie carnivore.  Just a lad and his son out hunting with the slings. Does a few catch and cook ect. Just a heads up and worth a watch. Cheers 

Been watching it a bit now, good stuff ?

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 29/01/2024 at 12:56, forest of dean redneck said:

Been watching the catty shack vids lately now I got the urge for a evo field pro 2 .

I bought one them and typically it’s only frame I have fork hit. You wouldn’t think that stuff would dent but put nice dimple in it. But rather that than hand. Was trying to shoot straight up 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, terryd said:

I bought one them and typically it’s only frame I have fork hit. You wouldn’t think that stuff would dent but put nice dimple in it. But rather that than hand. Was trying to shoot straight up 

IMG_0753.jpeg

That’s close to the Allen head would been a nightmare trying to get it out of you had .👍

3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

That’s close to the Allen head would been a nightmare trying to get it out of you had .👍

They pack a punch these things certainly not toys 

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yes I seen him take a Canada goose with one .

Yes I seen that one. His bloody good shot how people can head shot birds at 30 yards is beyond me. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, terryd said:

Yes I seen that one. His bloody good shot how people can head shot birds at 30 yards is beyond me. 

Ive knocked a few pheasants over at that distance....more of a fluke 😁dont kill them out right mind👍

• Like 1
6 hours ago, terryd said:

IMG_0753.jpeg

I bought one second hand and it had a few dints from fork hits. I can't get on with the frame tbh but know my favourite frame is the clipped HGH from catty shack though I think he has discontinued making them. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...