• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Struggling to text can't isevp my right arm.propery at moment I'm.foing ok 

Just had cup.og tea tasted lovely i was parched 

You'll have your frying pans on the go again in no time mate, all the best  

Just brought me my evening meal, there's beans mash n sausage all Ower me, cos I can't sit up ye, no worries the mess will come in handy later on waste not want not ehnlafd eh lads young lad opposite me, he's a nice lad, , m his girlfriend is visiting at the moment lovely young lady

2 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

good luck keith hope you make a swift recovery

I'm.doimg my best, thanks lads. It's good to talk, immquite I'm quite a way from.homr so no visitors at the moment, never felt at pc with myself for a long time I passed some lovely countryside on my way here this morning really rural, wished I eas out there I could taste the freedom 

Just now, Greyman said:

I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous, chin up Keith soon be back home mate 

Thanks mate, nice to see u back with us , imdont like it when folks get heated life's to short, thanks matey I've got an outside view of some lovely countryside, not seen any big cats yet just avin a laff mate, thank you 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just brought me my evening meal, there's beans mash n sausage all Ower me, cos I can't sit up ye, no worries the mess will come in handy later on waste not want not ehnlafd eh lads young lad opposite me, he's a nice lad, , m his girlfriend is visiting at the moment lovely young lady

Just add cold rice pudding to that lo, [BANNED TEXT] a f****n.mrds mess n no.paper 

9 minutes ago, Arry said:

wishing you a speedy recovery Keith.

Cheers Arry

Thanks Arry my son, yer a good lad, now the some of those dishes u bung op on what's cookin, boy could I just wallop.one, now then between me n.thee, oo I don't want to upset anyone , but you are my favourite 

• Thanks 1

keep on trucking as they say Keith , hope you get better soon ,  i am 71 next Tuesday = 1st august , well ive got this far lol , loads aches/ pains , but suppose when you hit 70  , you have to expect  this fookin  crap that comes with it  lol   Ray