55 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I could just do with using it this week before risking taking it apart and fckin it up. It shouldn't leak while running should it? And also if I just switch petrol off while parked it shouldn't drain over night? Ultimately will I damage it just using it this week?

Park it on the flat and let it tick over mate..see if it is leaking from the over flow while ticking over.. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could be the float in the carb sticking up and not shutting fuel off.  

Looks like the drain pipe for when u want to drain the carbs , as said float could be stuck 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That's my plan!!!! Just wanted to know if I would be damaging it! 

Good bikes tho them 350. Is it permanent 4x4? I had one for terriers. Just nail tyres when doing a lot of road work 

3 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Good bikes tho them 350. Is it permanent 4x4? I had one for terriers. Just nail tyres when doing a lot of road work 

Not a clue. It's red! That's all I can tell you ?

19 hours ago, king said:

A good habit to get in..is when you park the quad up turn the petrol tap off and let the quad tick over until it runs out of petrol and stops running..

When you want to use it the petrol will only take a few seconds to fill the float bowl before you start it..it will save the petrol leaving a varnish on the jets etc..

And as said above the float is sticking down hence the petrol keeps flowing..

The Beta range of Trials bikes all suffer with the same problem, Mikuni Carbs are well known for it. Piss fuel out on tick over, They also fail to start if the bike if facing up or downhill. But your advice is spot on mate. 

1 hour ago, paulus said:

The Beta range of Trials bikes all suffer with the same problem, Mikuni Carbs are well known for it. Piss fuel out on tick over, They also fail to start if the bike if facing up or downhill. But your advice is spot on mate. 

Crazy ain't it mate. Stall in a section and you can't start it again lol..

• Like 1