• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a rough time of it, they took me down to theatre, had the op then next thing I new it was the next day I woke up in there recovery ward , I had an internal bleed f**k me lads I was in. agony with

Dont have a clue but wish him or anyone going through tough times the best of luck and gods guidance 

I'm.in.lads 

I'm.on.the mend no doubt about that, I will kick the old f****n bucket when I'm good n. ready, I've not long been moved into a side ward, everyone.has visitors,    bit everyone of em has the heads stuck into a mobile pissing phone 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I'm.on.the mend no doubt about that, I will kick the old f****n bucket when I'm good n. ready, I've not long been moved into a side ward, everyone.has visitors,    bit everyone of em has the heads stuck into a mobile pissing phone 

That little chihuahua be wondering where you are mate..

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, mackem said:

Always count your blessings mate,your still in the fight as long as you keep positive.

very true that, when you get to mine and Keith age, you try to live it , and try to enjoy  it much as you can, even all the fookin aches/ pains we have every day, chin up Keith, keep fighting mate .! 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, bird said:

very true that, when you get to mine and Keith age, you try to live it , and try to enjoy  it much as you can, even all the fookin aches/ pains we have every day, chin up Keith, keep fighting mate .! 

Morning Ray, just having breakfast, a bowl of porridge, of you can call it that, I've hung wallpaper back in 1965, wi better stuff than this, still not to grumble ,like one chap says, it's a bonus I've reached 79 ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Morning Ray, just having breakfast, a bowl of porridge, of you can call it that, I've hung wallpaper back in 1965, wi better stuff than this, still not to grumble ,like one chap says, it's a bonus I've reached 79 ?

Lol, like the wall paper bit lol. 79 not bad that, I am 71 in August, I've got fecked right knee now, I was told, that I will need a knee replacement at some point. Well I not on the list yet for any Op with it, but getting worse with it, if much worse, I have to stop walking Buck, OK he near 11, but still needs a walk, little woody OK in the garden, so it time in 36 years with lurchers, I struggle to walk them, so am  getting feckin low with this lot. Anyway Keith, get better mate  and keep posting.