Bet someone on here knows who's these belong too....what sort of cnut does such a thing?heartless enough to dump them but not man enough to PTS .... Wankers...

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

A dog welfare charity is appealing for information after the puppies were discovered by a member of the public

15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Bet someone on here knows who's these belong too....what sort of cnut does such a thing?heartless enough to dump them but not man enough to PTS .... Wankers...

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

A dog welfare charity is appealing for information after the puppies were discovered by a member of the public

Dirty stinking b*****ds DC

• Like 1

Just gives you a view of the scum that are about, unfortunately for us they'll be classed as hunting people,and the public will view us all in the same ilk,sad for the poor dogs,let's hope they find better lives from here on in 

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Blaming the fake cost of living crisis I see .

How hard is it to keep a dog away from a bitch in season? if you couldn't afford to pay for a jab or  raise a litter? be kinder to put them in a bucket ...

They look like beddy/deerhound xs,some plum fed them for at least 5/6 weeks by the look of them...leaving them out in this heat is cuntish,someone on here knows who's they are, garenteed and that makes them just as bad... dumped in the lanes in pontyclun....dog lads all around that way up to the Rhondda,down to Pencoed way...they ain't driven miles and miles to dump them ?

• Like 2

Then surely the word would be about if they had been stolen from someone? then why dump them?...There's only a few lads that keep that type ....they are oldboys that are well known,you would be a fool to steal from them,maybe someone's bred them on the sly and been found out? either way it's not on the cnuts?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Then surely the word would be about if they had been stolen from someone? then why dump them?...There's only a few lads that keep that type ....they are oldboys that are well known,you would be a fool to steal from them,maybe someone's bred them on the sly and been found out? either way it's not on the cnuts?

I know someone local to there breeds that type but he'd rather dump his mrs than a litter of pups

• Haha 1

Absolute scum mate.

We had a really good cat when I was a teenager because my grandad found it as a kitten, sealed in a box and left on a railhead to be run over when he worked for BR.

I'm not a cat person but, I always remember her ripping the shit out of a nasty dog that cornered her one day. The dog was owned by an arsehole family that we always feuded with.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Probably been on pets4homes for weeks at eye watering prices. And no interest realised they eat like horses and was easier to dump them. Don’t think would be a working dog lad. Like to think there mates would have take a few and at least do what was right with what was left. 

25 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Yet we import 1000s from other countries 

Don't even get me started on the feral eastern european street dogs that are the new must have accessory for every "fur mummy" on Facebook. Usually seen on Lost Dog posts a week later when they feck off the first time they're let off the lead

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BGD said:

Don't even get me started on the feral eastern european street dogs that are the new must have accessory for every "fur mummy" on Facebook. Usually seen on Lost Dog posts a week later when they feck off the first time they're let off the lead

seen a few last few days being walked where I'm working....all look to be sketchy as f**k tbh,not small dogs either ?