Anyone put me on to someone one who is doing the advocate and wormers as the lad who I used to get it off is no longer doing it he’s gave his reasons why packed up and it’s a shame as he was a good reliable lad but he’s not doing it anymore so if anyone could put me on to somebody hopefully has reliable and just genuine good lad would be much appreciated atb biza 

11 minutes ago, Dark knight said:

Anyone put me on to someone one who is doing the advocate and wormers as the lad who I used to get it off is no longer doing it he’s gave his reasons why packed up and it’s a shame as he was a good reliable lad but he’s not doing it anymore so if anyone could put me on to somebody hopefully has reliable and just genuine good lad would be much appreciated atb biza 

Advocate doesn't work anymore over here in Oz or not in my area, you might as well put water on them. Nexguard seems the only thing that works, in a chew form. It's getting that you nearly have to kill the dog to get rid of fleas properly, it'sa big worry.

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Advocate doesn't work anymore over here in Oz or not in my area, you might as well put water on them. Nexguard seems the only thing that works, in a chew form. It's getting that you nearly have to kill the dog to get rid of fleas properly, it'sa big worry.

Ye sheep dip?

Used to get sheep dip me and lads that go out with used to dip the lot of our dogs with them all being together Carnt even get that now and you go in vets for simple things and they won’t do nothing without bringing dog in so they can weigh it themselves then consultation £50 for simple things like wormers and tick and flea stuff there a joke hard to find decent vet now I refuse to get my own dogs weighed and pay £50 or more for them to do that fck that 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Tell me about it it’s ridiculous you Carnt get the stuff you need unless going through a vet am 48 and just think it’s a joke what have to do just for simple things for your dog the old dog men would all be turning in there grave the way things have gone thanks anyway mate this warm weather is bringing ticks and fleas like mad bring the sheep dip back 

• Like 1

Sometimes use a ivermectin 'spot on' on the ferrets. But I've never liked the idea of 'spot ons' for dogs or chews that stay in the system, just worm dogs. It's tick ground round here, but prefer to just look dogs over

15 hours ago, Dark knight said:

5litres dip 100euros fill up something big enough for the dog to wash in and just enough to colour the water,if you get a chance to buy the 5litre do as it last ages,I no some vets are an absolute joke, ask a local farmer or a guy that you have permission on they might help ya out,wear some rain gear and a pair gloves it stinks,

20 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

i’ve never had a dog with fleas it’s rare you see or hear of it we’re i am 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve never had a dog with fleas it’s rare you see or hear of it we’re i am 

Your lucky mate, a lot of areas over here don't get Winters cold enough to kill fleas. The only place I've heard with no fleas is where a mate lives in the upper Blue Mountains, he's never had to buy flea prevention. Years ago I had 12 big dogs but you could use spot on every 3 years and never see a flea but not now they're immune to it.

• Like 1